Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Anyone knows the price of YAMAHA RX-V363 and JAMO S406 HCS in Xcite?

I've asked several times by phone and visited there, but they don't call me back.

I think its price gone up.

Kindly give information.

I've asked several times by phone and visited there, but they don't call me back.

Kindly give information.

You can visit Xcite[not on Sundays] and ask for Aditya. He would help you.

Thanks,
Prakash

Yes, Last Saturday I visited there and asked.

But they don't have stock right now. So they said

call me back with information but still I haven't got an answer.

Thanks,

I would request members to update the forum on the prices of RXV 365,465,565,665 series of AV recievers which have just been launched in India.

Lakshman

Kindly give information.

dont know buddy about xcite bangalore..
but i just bought..663 15 days back at 29k...
its good!

I would request members to update the forum on the prices of RXV 365,465,565,665 series of AV recievers which have just been launched in India.

Lakshman

would recommend to go for the models of 2008-09 rather 2009-10..
if want a good deal!

I contacted Designer audio mumbai, he told that yamaha 663 is phased out and 665 is going come, as such they don't have stock. But he confirmed that he had sold yamaha for 29K. He was ready to give yamaha 463 for 20.5k.

I contacted Designer audio mumbai, he told that yamaha 663 is phased out and 665 is going come, as such they don't have stock. But he confirmed that he had sold yamaha for 29K. He was ready to give yamaha 463 for 20.5k.

Then it should be demo piece, is it?

Guys:

I have bad news: I ran the following test on Yamaha service center in Chennai (Phone: +91-44-2858 7256; POWER ELECTRONICS, NO,4, SEEYALIAMMAN KOIL STREET, MOUNT ROAD, CHENNAI - 600001) - its PATHETIC.

I called up Yamaha service center in Chennai and told them that I have an Yamaha receiver under warranty that I would like to get serviced. The guy on the phone asked me where did I buy it from and I told him I bought it from Xcite, Bangalore (where I actually intend to buy).

I was shocked when he said that they will not cover warranty for any product purchased outside of Chennai. I tried to reason with him and after a few mts, he just banged the phone on me. So much for an International Brand - they SUCK.

Do you think we should buy a Yamaha any more?

- Anand

I am planning to buy yamaha RXV 463 from X cite Bangalore, offered 20.5K and yet to bargain. By your feedback I am in dialemma whether to go for it or not. Somebody may give suggestion.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back