Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Hi Friends I am thankfull to this Forum and members helping me to find good AVR+Speakers.

I brought Wharfdale Diamond 9.6 Towers for 33k from Vector systems- Brigade road after much bargain and Yamaha 663 from Xcite/Koramangala.

Hi guys hope this is best price as compared to "Total Sound/RV Road for 37K".

Congrats man!!! :clapping: Enjoy your system. How much did you pay for the 663?

- Anand

Hi Friends I am thankfull to this Forum and members helping me to find good AVR+Speakers.

I brought Wharfdale Diamond 9.6 Towers for 33k from Vector systems- Brigade road after much bargain and Yamaha 663 from Xcite/Koramangala.

Congrats Dileepboyi

Let us also know the price of Yamaha 663, also did you find any onkyo AV receivers in Xcite/Koramangala.
I found yamaha 463 with USB in Yamaha musical square in chennai, but in the manual I downloaded from the Internet there is no mention about it in it.

Yamaha 463 users can you tell us whether the USB is usefull,
are the song titles, etc. are displayed in the AV receiver and also in the TV.

Does it decodes the wma, wav, wav(dts audio) files from the thumb drive.

Thanks
Gap G J

Hi Dude, how much does it cost for 2 Wharfdale Diamond 9.6 Towers.

I'm awaiting a quote from Aditya for Onkyo TX-SR606. The specs of 606 seem better than Yamaha 663 and I'm actually now leaning towards Onkyo 606 or Yamaha 863 :p

If I do so, then I'll probably start a new thread for these amplifiers. Is that OK everyone?

- Anand

Hi Anand

Any news from Aditya

thanks
Gap G J

KEI is the official distributor for Denon in India. Let me know if we can help you with any details on products and prices. We also distribute Hitachi LCDs & Plasmas, Popcorn hour media players, Normus, Dune media players, Audioquest cables.

KEI is the official distributor for Denon in India. Let me know if we can help you with any details on products and prices. We also distribute Hitachi LCDs & Plasmas, Popcorn hour media players, Normus, Dune media players, Audioquest cables.

Any equivalent product in Denon which match YAMAHA RX-V663, what is the asking price

Hi Anand

Any news from Aditya

thanks
Gap G J

No specific news. He has said he can get any Yamaha product and cannot get Onkyo 606. The ball is in my court now. I'm researching on the Yammy 863 vs 663 vs Onkyo 606. Once I make a decision I'll start pursuing aggressively. Have you made up your mind one vs the other?

- Anand

No specific news. He has said he can get any Yamaha product and cannot get Onkyo 606. The ball is in my court now. I'm researching on the Yammy 863 vs 663 vs Onkyo 606. Once I make a decision I'll start pursuing aggressively. Have you made up your mind one vs the other?

- Anand

Thanks Anand

Any news when will the newer 465, 565 & 665 will arrive

Regards
Gap G J

What about shipping 663 to Pune? I'm also interested...

Xcite is available in Pune too. You can get 663 for the same price from there.
Xcite-Pune
Westend Plaza,
Nagras Road, Aundh,
Pune, India
Ph: (020) 41038000/01/02

Thanks,
Prakash.

Prakash,
Thanks for this thread. I bought Yamaha 464, NS8390 and NS-P60 from xcite. Yamaha receiver prices are slightly increased in xcite. However got very good service from Aditya and team. Got the delivery today evening. Expecting Yamaha service person in couple of days to demo all configuration options.
Meanwhile one querry to the members. I have given component video input (Bigtv) to teh receiver but not getting this signal to LCD TV thru AV Receiver's HDMI out. :sad: Is it a wrong expectation from me or it can configure ? Pls advice. rgds...Pradeep

Component in to HDMI out is not possible!!!

Only component in to component out & HDMI in to HDMI out!!!

Prakash,
Thanks for this thread. I bought Yamaha 464, NS8390 and NS-P60 from xcite. Yamaha receiver prices are slightly increased in xcite. However got very good service from Aditya and team. Got the delivery today evening. Expecting Yamaha service person in couple of days to demo all configuration options.
Meanwhile one querry to the members. I have given component video input (Bigtv) to teh receiver but not getting this signal to LCD TV thru AV Receiver's HDMI out. :sad: Is it a wrong expectation from me or it can configure ? Pls advice. rgds...Pradeep

Component is analogue vs. HDMI which is digital. So, unless you are doing some sort of transformation, you wont get siganls out the HDMI. Most AVRs dont at this time.

You can conenct the STB via component directly to your TV. Are you also going to conenct a DVDP?

Prakash,

Hi pradeep,

Congrats on ur new purchase. Enjoyyyy...:yahoo::clapping:

Can u tell me the cost break-up? And is it Yam 464 or 463?

Regrads,

Yogesh.

afaik, all latest models do all analog into hdmi out. In previous models it was limited to component to hdmi, but now all niputs including composite are given out to hdmi.

Analog to HDMI - no one would crib.
HDMI to component - industry would crib as there is no copy control on analog - it is there only in hdmi.

regards

Prakash,

Hi,

Kindly see the manual of 463 page no 14."Audio and video signal flow"

463 doesn't upconvert. Hence component in will give component out, HDMI in will give HDMI out and composite In would give composite out :)

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Team,
Thanks! Its 463 only. I have connected my Philips 5996k to 463 HDMI input. One more querry. If both component and HDMI i/p are only a pass thru, can I connect my DVP and Bigtv video directly to LCD. And DVP digital coaxial out to AV receiver along with setup box/LCD's tw0 chanel audio out. Please advice if there is any better option. Rgds..Pradeep

Prakash,
Thanks for this thread. I bought Yamaha 464, NS8390 and NS-P60 from xcite. Yamaha receiver prices are slightly increased in xcite. However got very good service from Aditya and team. Got the delivery today evening. rgds...Pradeep

Congrats Pradeep :clapping:

Do you know whether Xcite will be open on Sundays, also can you give us the break up as you have mentioned the prices have increased.

Regds
Gap G J

Hi Gap, Tks. 463 special price displayed at Xcite is 21,500/-. We worked out price only on the package (AVR+Speakers). Xcite is working for Sundays, but Aditya will not be available. He can help you on special price.....rgds..Pradeep

Back