Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Hi Anand,

I think it is better to keep this thread alive as this is started for people who are interested 663. So keeping the thread alive will help other/new forum members too. A new thread will be kind of duplicate and might create confusion?

Regarding the warranty part kindly see my other message.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Agreed, Prakash. May I suggest changing the subject of this thread to begin with "GO for Yamaha 663 / Onkyo 606" - so that people know that we are doing a GO here? What do you think?

thanks
- Anand

Venkat has praised yamaha so much in recent times that 663 should be excellent buy. Maybe venkat can add about 863 as well.

The Yamaha 663 is an excellent product and I have heard it many many times. The 863 is an able elder brother of the 663, has a similar sound signature with more power and lots of additional features. The 863 is also an award winner and has been considered the best in it's price class by many professional reviewers. I have rarely come across any user of the 663 or 863 who is unhappy.

Guys, let me be very clear about something here. My comments are only about the product, its features and performance. My comments have nothing to do with the pricing or the services rendered by a dealer. Where you buy from or at what price is something you have to handle yourself.

Cheers

The Yamaha 663 is an excellent product and I have heard it many many times. The 863 is an able elder brother of the 663, has a similar sound signature with more power and lots of additional features. The 863 is also an award winner and has been considered the best in it's price class by many professional reviewers. I have rarely come across any user of the 663 or 863 who is unhappy.

Venkat:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning to buy Klipsch Reference Series speakers. Can you advice if Klipsch speakers match well with Yamaha 663 or Onkyo S606?

thanks
- Anand

Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning to buy Klipsch Reference Series speakers. Can you advice if Klipsch speakers match well with Yamaha 663 or Onkyo S606?

The Reference speakers from Klipsch are good. Can you give me the exact model numbers, and the size of your room?

BTW this thread is particularly about the prices of Yamaha receivers at Xcite. I would suggest you start a new thread with the same question, and we can discuss your requirements there.

Cheers

Agreed, Prakash. May I suggest changing the subject of this thread to begin with "GO for Yamaha 663 / Onkyo 606" - so that people know that we are doing a GO here? What do you think?

thanks
- Anand

Anand,

I have modified the subject. 606 we will add in the subject line once we get confirmation from Aditya.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Prakash:

I don't see the subject changed - am I missing something?

- Anand

Hi Anand,

If you see my first message in this thread the subject has been changed to
"Go for Yamaha RX-V663 receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore"

However i am not able to change the entire thread's subject. can any of the members Let me know how to change this?

Thanks,
Prakash.

I would also add myself to the list, since I have very low budget I think I will go for 606 if it will be available around 27K, Since in the sumaria web site, the 606 is priced @ 34K

I would also add myself to the list, since I have very low budget I think I will go for 606 if it will be available around 27K, Since in the sumaria web site, the 606 is priced @ 34K

I'm awaiting a quote from Aditya for Onkyo TX-SR606. The specs of 606 seem better than Yamaha 663 and I'm actually now leaning towards Onkyo 606 or Yamaha 863 :p

If I do so, then I'll probably start a new thread for these amplifiers. Is that OK everyone?

- Anand

I'm awaiting a quote from Aditya for Onkyo TX-SR606. The specs of 606 seem better than Yamaha 663 and I'm actually now leaning towards Onkyo 606 or Yamaha 863 :p

If I do so, then I'll probably start a new thread for these amplifiers. Is that OK everyone?

- Anand

Hi Anand,

Just don't go by specs. Do audition 606 and decide.

I am using 663 and it performs really well.

Thanks,
Prakash.

I agree with Prakash, don't go just by specs.After lots of demos and loads of support from my friends at Hi Vision I picked up 663 and trust me its a great buy.The surround effects is simply amazing.

You could check out decibels (Arvind 9940672834) and Grand Cinema (Mohideen 9841036657) for good rates on 663 in Chennai

Hi Prakash

Thanks for your efforts while negotiating best price for Yamaha 663 receivers.
I need to clarify some of my doubts.
Could it be possible to you give me a ring on 09900101528, so I can reach you same no.

Thanks in advance..

Re: Go for Yamaha RX-V663 receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Hi Friends,

We got Yamaha RX-V463 for RS 16600/-.[MRP in the website is 34300.00]. We got 50% discount and Immediately we made the purchase. Yamaha-363 was selling at 12.5K [MRP in the website is Rs 25100/-]. Also we purchased Yamaha 8390 towers for 8.8K and NSP-60 for 5.1K. The rates are way below MRP.

Prakash.

Ps: If this helped, a thanks is much appreciated

Hi Prakash

This package seems to be VFM. How is the result of this package.
I would also like to have the simillar package. Will it be available, how can I know the availability of these products because I have to travel a long distance. Their website doesn't containd much information about this.

Is there any contact no. for Aditya.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gap G J

Hi Prakash

This package seems to be VFM. How is the result of this package.
I would also like to have the simillar package. Will it be available, how can I know the availability of these products because I have to travel a long distance. Their website doesn't containd much information about this.

Is there any contact no. for Aditya.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gap G J

Hi Gap,

I auditioned this combination and liked it. The pricing was also good and hence very good VFM. For movies it is very good. Music i haven't tested much. it do have a straight option for music and sounds fine with the floor standers. Best is for you to audition and decide.

I have given the xicte phone number in the thread. You can dial in to that number and ask them to connect to Aditya, check with him on the stock and other things etc...

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Gap,

I auditioned this combination and liked it. The pricing was also good and hence very good VFM. For movies it is very good. Music i haven't tested much. it do have a straight option for music and sounds fine with the floor standers. Best is for you to audition and decide.

I have given the xicte phone number in the thread. You can dial in to that number and ask them to connect to Aditya, check with him on the stock and other things etc...

Thanks,
Prakash.

Thanks Prakash, I just phoned Xcite for the availability but aditya was not available some one said they have Onkyo sr-606 and the price is 21,900/- but he did not have knowledge of speakers. Is this price is true can anybody from bengaluru confirm it.

Gap G J

me also in need of one av receiver..... but yet confused to make a decision between yamaha 663 and onkyo 606??

can excite persons can ship the receivers to Kerala?? its very sad that they didnt till start an online store!!!!:sad:

In kerala the price of Yamaha 663 is 52K.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back