Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

prakasse

Go for Yamaha RX-V663 receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Hi Friends,

Thought of sharing this news with you as it will help our forum members. You can get best price for Yamaha 363 and 463 from Xcite, Bangalore. Myself and my friend went to Excite, Koromangla, Bangalore looking out to purchase Yamaha AVR. We got Yamaha RX-V463 for RS 16600/-.[MRP in the website is 34300.00]. We got 50% discount and Immediately we made the purchase. Yamaha-363 was selling at 12.5K [MRP in the website is Rs 25100/-]. Also we purchased Yamaha 8390 towers for 8.8K and NSP-60 for 5.1K. The rates are way below MRP.

So friends if you are interested in receivers 363/463/663 & Yamaha speakers you can visit Xcite and say you are a hifivision member and get these for above mentioned rates.

I know many of our forum members(including me) would be interested in picking up rx663. They did not have Yamaha rx-V663 in stock. They introduced me to their operations manager Mr. Aditya. A very cool guy and friendly too. I explained him in detail about our forum, gave him the web link. He said he has heard about us and expressed his interest to serve our forum members with additional discount and best pricing. Also he asked if he would be able to put their special prices in our forum.

He updated me that he can get rx663 to our forum members for 37K[MRP is Rs 52,100]. Would like to know how many members would be interested in getting this rx663. Based on the numbers requested he would place the order. If more buyers are there, we forum members can negotiate and get additional discount on the above said price.

Update: 663 Price is 37.5K.

Kindly NOTE that I am not commercially involved with Xcite. I just bought 463 from them and spoke to them about our forum. I don't gain anything from this, this is purely for benefits of our members.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Ps: If this helped, a thanks is much appreciated

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

Thought of sharing this news with you as it will help our forum members. You can get best price for Yamaha 363 and 463 from Xcite, Bangalore. Myself and my friend went to Excite, Koromangla, Bangalore looking out to purchase Yamaha AVR. We got Yamaha RX-V463 for RS 16600/-.[MRP in the website is 34300.00]. We got 50% discount and Immediately we made the purchase. Yamaha-363 was selling at 12.5K [MRP in the website is Rs 25100/-]. Also we purchased Yamaha 8390 towers for 8.8K and NSP-60 for 5.1K. The rates are way below MRP.

So friends if you are interested in 363/463/Yamaha speakers you can visit Xcite and say you are a hifivision member and get these for above mentioned rates.

I know many of our forum members(including me) would be interested in picking up rx663. They did not have Yamaha rx-V663 in stock. They introduced me to their operations manager Mr. Aditya. A very cool guy and friendly too. I explained him in detail about our forum, gave him the web link. He said he has heard about us and expressed his interest to serve our forum members with additional discount and best pricing. Also he asked if he would be able to put their special prices in our forum.

He updated me that he can get rx663 to our forum members for 37K[MRP is Rs 52,100]. Would like to know how many members would be interested in getting this rx663. Based on the numbers requested he would place the order. If more buyers are there, we forum members can negotiate and get additional discount on the above said price.

Kindly NOTE that I am not commercially involved with Xcite. I just bought 463 from them and spoke to them about our forum. I don't gain anything from this, this is purely for benefits of our members.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Thats good news Prakash! those are great prices:clapping:
Any offers on their subwoofers?

Hi,

I saw only Yamaha and Jamo Subwoofers but not sure if they sell it separately. You can check with them with your required model number.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Is there any way to check these are new units and not refurbished? You usually get these low prices only with refurbished units.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

I did enquire about the price difference between xcite and others. They said they purchase in bulk at better rates and pass on the benefit to customer. Also they said since they are new to market they want to have wider reach with best discounts.

The receiver was delivered the next day with free installation. It was a brand new sealed box. They said 1 yr warranty.

http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater-box/2712-onkyo-3100-vs-3105-vs-5105-a.html

Earlier they have given a best deal for Onkyo 5105. Infact i visited their shop this week after seeing that thread. I see few members have picked 5105 from them. may be they can give a feedback on the product.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Friends,

So friends if you are interested in 363/463/Yamaha speakers you can visit Xcite and say you are a hifivision member and get these for above mentioned rates.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Any discount on stereo receivers ?

Hi,

Since i was keen on AVR i did not see if they have any stereo receivers around. But they say for any items, if we have good number of requests they can place the order and get the items at best price.

Here is their customer care number: 080- 42492483[i too this number from their bill].

Any one interested in purchasing 663 from them? We can form a group and ask for a bit more discount on the quoted price if the numbers are good.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi prakash,

Im intrested in taking both 363 and 463, can u please send me the details and also the contact number of yours. waiting for your reply prakash.

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Prakash.

Is there any onkyo receivers available, can you give the price of SR606 and HT5100

Thank you in advance

Regards
Gap G J

Music ranch
# 10/125, 9th main, 3rd block,jayanagar
bangalore - 560011
karnataka
+91-80-2653 2145

Prakash,

This is excellent, do you know if they have or would they be able to get 863 or 1800 as well. The prices mentioned are very attractive.

If not can I refer your name and speak to them, and do I talk to Aditya??

Regards,

Srisha

Does it come with warranty? If so, this is awesome :yahoo: and a great find, Prakash!! Thank you for sharing, Prakash!!!

I'm interested in Yamaha rx-v663 or Onkyo TX-SR606 / 607. I'm from Chennai, but I can pick it up from Bangalore. Let's do a Group Order and get better pricing.

Can someone from Blore take the lead for the GO, please?

thanks a lot
- Anand

Last edited:
Prakash,

This is excellent, do you know if they have or would they be able to get 863 or 1800 as well. The prices mentioned are very attractive.

If not can I refer your name and speak to them, and do I talk to Aditya??

Regards,

Srisha

Hi Srisha,

You can visit X-cite blore, 3rd floor. There will be Home theatre section and you can ask for either Anup or Mosim. Then you can ask them to connect you to Aditya. You can refer my name and our forum name :)

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Srisha,

You can visit X-cite blore, 3rd floor. There will be Home theatre section and you can ask for either Anup or Mosim. Then you can ask them to connect you to Aditya. You can refer my name and our forum name :)

Thanks,
Prakash.

Prakash:

Do you have Xcite's phone number? I can talk to them on phone about a possible GO from our group for Yamaha 663.

thanks
- Anand

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back