Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

For all the budding buyers: Here are the prices that I got so far. I am doing another round tomorrow - will update. You should be able to negotiate from these is what I think.

E-Zone: They have the sale till Aug 16. So prices are discounted.
Jamo S606 tower - 24.7K
Jamo 200 Sub - 13.4K
Jamo 250 sub - 18to19K
Jamo S718 tower - 25.1k
Yamaha AVR 463 - 27k
Denon 1709 - 31k
Denon 1907 - 25k

X-cite
Jamo 406 w sub 200 (5.1 speaker system) - 25.9k
Sub 250 - 19k
Yamaha 463 - 21.5k
Yamaha 663 - 37.5k
Yamaha 8390 (tower) - 9k
Yamaha NSP 60 - 5.3k

Sonodyne Showroom Forum
Sonus (5.1 speaker system) - 56k
Avant (5.1 speaker system) - 125k
Yamaha 663 - 38k
Yamaha 463 - 24k
Yamaha 363 - 16k
Yamaha 863 - 47k

Palani:
Mordaunt Short Avant 5.1 (906, 905, 903, 309 - Speaker system) - 80k
Mordaunt Short Avlano (New 5.1 Series - 6, 5, 1, 7 - Speaker System) - 1L
Marantz SR 5003 - 49K+ tax

Hope this helps someone like me out there :)

I have also given my feedback from the reviews that I did today on the speakers and the places that I visited. Its available in my thread called '45K - AVR+ Speakers' (something like that). Take a look if you are interested.

Last edited:
About the Yamaha x65 - Most of the places that I went did not have that in stock and they dint seem to know the prices. However I have spoken to the Joshua from Thomsun Music and he said that they had 665 setup that I could demo. I believe he is the main authorized dealers/distributors for Yamaha. He emailed me after I requested for the brochures from the Yamaha Global site.

Well, Thx for giving a low down on the prices, afterall no point in over paying valuable Rs...

I visited xcite at Hyderabad and was very disspointed... The AV room was in a mess and the AV systems were not tagged with the offers, worse I came across prices which were INFLATED and THEN discounted. ( I was on the look out for Jamo 606 & SR 606) On mentioning that the prices were way too high
The store chap came back with prices of 36K for the 606 and 21K for the SR606...

It is very difficult to understand what the BUY PRICE should be because all stores are having such a wide margin in their pricing that they change the INFLATED priced based on WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH...

Can the respected members of the forum start on LOWEST price for recievers and Speakers where in we keep pushing the price to its logical lowest PRICE, afterall we are all talking of 40K-80K of hard earned Rs.

Well here is my list of LOWEST PRICES (gathered from forums,stores) pls do update... I have not tracked the sources and would not be able to tell where to buy... I myself am in a confused state...

The point is be it B'lore, Hyd, Mumbai or Delhi we should be able to buy - with a say 5% variation on the lowest price available anywhere in India...

RECIEVERS

YAMAHA
363 - 12.5K
443 - 16.6K
663 - 37.5K
863 - 47.0K

ONKYO
506 - ?
606 - 21.0K
706 - ?

DENON
1509 - 22K
1906 - 20K
1909 - ?
1910 - 30K

HTIB
ONKYO (HTS4700+TXSR304+SUB200) - 29.5K
ONKYO 5105 - 29K
PHILIPS 4750 - 20K

SPEAKERS
JAMO S406 + SUB 200 - 25K
JAMO S606 - 36K

YAMAHA NS8390 - 8.8K
YAMAHA NSP60 - 5.1K

WHARFDALE
8.1 FS - 8.7K
8.2 FS - 11K
9.1 FS - 12K
9.2 FS - 12.5K
9.6 FS - 33K
9CP - 30K

anybody have experience with xcite Pune . how is rate compared with other Pune dealers. i am looking for onkyo 706.

I called up, and they dont have it. :sad:

AVXellence is quoting very high price (52 thousand and 5 % discount) as compared to what it should be.

Last edited:
anybody have experience with xcite Pune . how is rate compared with other Pune dealers. i am looking for onkyo 706.

I called up, and they dont have it. :sad:

AVXellence is quoting very high price (52 thousand and 5 % discount) as compared to what it should be.

dear friend, IMO, Pune is not a good place to buy anything other than fmcgs. you will find very few ppl dealing with our kind of items. usually the shopkeeper's attitude is not comparable with that of metros like B'lore or Mumbai.

dear friend, IMO, Pune is not a good place to buy anything other than fmcgs. you will find very few ppl dealing with our kind of items. usually the shopkeeper's attitude is not comparable with that of metros like B'lore or Mumbai.

Then should i buy it from Mumbai. My only concern is that after sales service.

Then should i buy it from Mumbai. My only concern is that after sales service.

for most electronic items, the service is not provided by the retailers. in that case you can buy them from anywhere.. btb you can always search in super stores like ezone and xcite and all.. if a stuff is available for x price in Blore store, then i think you can get it from pune store also.. but that also depends on your bargaining power.

and i know one store in pune, i think only one electronic store listed in compareindia.com from pune. they generelly quote decent prices. i bought my tv from them. though they are far from my place, i bought the tv from them because only they offered me a demo of model which i wanted. while many other stores not even ready to demo a single plasma, thanks to their attitude :) . if you want i can give further info. one more thing, i am no way connected to them, and i am not recommending anything. purchase option is only upto you.

Hi All,

I am from Chennai. I am interested in buying RX-V663, in chennai it costs about 46K. I dont mind making a visit to bangalore to save 8K, which I can save for my blu-ray (ha ha).

Please let me know if anyone can help me with this purchase, any reference numbers, etc.

Thanks,

for most electronic items, the service is not provided by the retailers. in that case you can buy them from anywhere.. btb you can always search in super stores like ezone and xcite and all.. if a stuff is available for x price in Blore store, then i think you can get it from pune store also.. but that also depends on your bargaining power.

and i know one store in pune, i think only one electronic store listed in compareindia.com from pune. they generelly quote decent prices. i bought my tv from them. though they are far from my place, i bought the tv from them because only they offered me a demo of model which i wanted. while many other stores not even ready to demo a single plasma, thanks to their attitude :) . if you want i can give further info. one more thing, i am no way connected to them, and i am not recommending anything. purchase option is only upto you.

Sure i will check out the store. please provide me the details.

By the way where do you live in Pune. My apartment is on Sinhgad Road.

Last edited:
hi, check out with MUSIC RANCH(Jayanagar 4th Block), they were offering 665 for 34K (MRP 52K) and 465 for 22K(i guess)(MRP 36.3K).

enjoy.

Hi all,

I checked with both xcite and music ranch, seems the prices have gone up and they say 52K for 665, 663 out of stock, and denon 1910 - 41900. My spirits have been dumped.

Pls anyone can help me with the best quote?

hey, checkout Sonodyne frm Forum Mall, Koramangla, B'lore for yamaha receiver......they give 10-15% disc. on MRP.

And if ur intrested to pickup speakers along with ur AV receiver.....u can go in for Denon 2310 frm Music Ranch, will give u at 53K.......but i'm afraid they donot give only the Denon for that price.(i.e u need to buy even speakers)

cheers

Hi all,

I checked with both xcite and music ranch, seems the prices have gone up and they say 52K for 665, 663 out of stock, and denon 1910 - 41900. My spirits have been dumped.

Pls anyone can help me with the best quote?

Global ebay quotes yamaha 665 for 29K + you may need to have a step up transformer not exactly know the price. But check whether it is having global warranty. My fear is about yamaha warranty, product bought at bangalore is not getting serviced at chennai, what will be fate of item procured from US?

Hey could anybody who has been to sonodyne listening room post his views on the pre power combo (HT setup) around 40K

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back