Yamaha YHT-3072IN - The protection circuitry has been activated every time

Kalyan_1980

Hi,

I am using Yamaha YHT-3072IN home theater. For the past two days the protection circuitry has been activated every time while switch on the AVR, i need to press the info, power and Tone Control key to disable the protection. Also immediately after the AVR is switched on the info, power and Tone Control key combination is not working. Need to wait 15 to 20 mins, then only the key combination works and the protection is disabled.

Once the protection is disabled, the AVR works fine for hours without any issues.

Any specific reason. I have checked the Speaker wires, it does not have any shot circuit problem.

Hi,

I am using Yamaha YHT-3072IN home theater. For the past two days the protection circuitry has been activated every time while switch on the AVR, i need to press the info, power and Tone Control key to disable the protection. Also immediately after the AVR is switched on the info, power and Tone Control key combination is not working. Need to wait 15 to 20 mins, then only the key combination works and the protection is disabled.

Once the protection is disabled, the AVR works fine for hours without any issues.

Any specific reason. I have checked the Speaker wires, it does not have any shot circuit problem.
Connect only the power cord and remove all speakers wires including input cables ( Hdmi,RCA cables )and see ur problem is getting sorted out.
Connect one by one and see .

Connect only the power cord and remove all speakers wires including input cables ( Hdmi,RCA cables )and see ur problem is getting sorted out.
Connect one by one and see .
I tried and there is not issue.
Actually after some the time, the AVR is switched on and working fine.

Try with different power socket, just to check that no issue at power input side
It seems every day morning i had the issue, once the AVR is switch on it is working for the entire day. Again next day morning the protective is enabled.

Here the temperature is low, will it cause the issue.

It seems every day morning i had the issue, once the AVR is switch on it is working for the entire day. Again next day morning the protective is enabled.

Here the temperature is low, will it cause the issue.
Yes .Possible humidity can create issues like this.
It is basically short cicuit due to condensation.
Btw where are u from.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back