Yamaha YSP 4000 / 4100 series

venkatramanp

Do any of you use this digital sound processing HT sound bar? These have good reviews in what hifi - would like to hear some first hand experience feedback. Also whats the current price?

Blr dealer is quoting 97500 for YSP4100 and about 86K for YSP 4000.

Looking at a sound bar since a regular HT system placement wouldn't be very suitable for my living room *there are 5 openings to/from the living room.

Thanks in advance!

at that price you will get a good stereo set up....why sound bar??
a maratnz/yamaha int amp and a pair of good flloorstanders...willl easily outperform soundbar

keep floorstanders at diagnally oppposite corners...leaving wall gap acording to porting

I understand your room problem but use the money to buy something better at same price and tweak to get the best sound output..

idea completly mine......no offence please.

Last edited:
Do any of you use this digital sound processing HT sound bar? These have good reviews in what hifi - would like to hear some first hand experience feedback. Also whats the current price?

Blr dealer is quoting 97500 for YSP4100 and about 86K for YSP 4000.

Looking at a sound bar since a regular HT system placement wouldn't be very suitable for my living room *there are 5 openings to/from the living room.

Thanks in advance!

Yamaha Sound projectors @ 90K is exhorbitant price.....

Moreover, Yamaha Sound Projectors needs regular side walls (With no openings) to get the best output...(Atleast from what i have read reviews)

For 90K budget you can have a cracking Stereo / Very good HT System...

But if you think they can't be accomodated in your room, Take a look @ Sonodyne EX Sound bar...They may not match the Yamaha Sound Projectors...They can give you an Decent sound @ 30K...

Welcome To Sonodyne

Thanks Folks! I do understand that I can get a very good regular HT system for that price. But I'm not going to be happy with the placements. I will check on the reviews on reflection surface - most likely reflection should be accommodated by this living hall.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back