Yas 209 vs denon s316 vs lg sly8g

The friend here is my twin brother and I have checked in person. In the image the yellow line is faintly visible. My brother also checked his neighbor’s tv which didn’t have the yellow line. I once bought a lg tv in Flipkart which had a similar issue. Raised issue with Flipkart and they sent lg tech who refused to support since the tv was purchased from Flipkart. For installation also the lg tech refused free wall mount and demanded 1k for installation. Flipkart after 3 days of follow up with lg made full refund

Haha! Cool cool. Just going by the evidence that's in front of me, I saw the pics, and I can't clearly see the issue.

I consider all companies to be douchebags, just that Flipkart has now taken a turn for worse with no return policy even if product is defective. Anyway, it's not about Flipkart or Amazon.

It's about getting Samsung to accept that panel is defective. My suggestion again is to take pictures where the problem is clearly visible, as that has worked for me twice. The evidence conclusively showed the problem, and the couldn't say no. LG tech came and I had content ready where the problem was visible clearly, even during the day, as I knew they'll come at that.

Unfortunately, in the Twitter pics, I can't clearly spot the issue. That's all the need to deny the claim. No point arguing about this. Just my suggestion. You know I don't have much love for Samsung TVs anyway.

Returning Q60R soundbar to Flipkart actually was the toughest yet. They suck, as you might have read on my thread about boycotting Flipkart.

Anyway, I did get LG to replace my panel, and it wasn't even 1/4th as tough as dealing with Flipkart.

I can see our friend here trying to shame Samsung, but the problem is that in none of the pics, is the problem that apparent. If I was in his place, I would take photos that really show the problem, and then give it a shot.
Samsung acknowledges it is visible but claiming yellow bleeding at bottom is normal. They are saying it Is a panel feature and specification. When I mentioned my neighbors and other tv of same model doesn't have it, they are saying each tv has different specifications and configuration of panel. Don't you see what they are doing?.
I used note 2,3,4 s8 , have Samsung monitor and now this TV. Am not a Samsung hater blindly. After using their products facing issues and seeing their service center and people gosh trust me they are horrible. I also used lg tv have ps4 and a Sony tv. U can clearly see the difference. Am just trying to share my experience here so if anyone planning to buy Samsung products they should be aware of their quality and service that's all.

How is samsung q60T? The reviews online are not great and infact in ratings.com and in all other reviews q60r soundbar has better reviews. In flipkart q60r is available for 23k but it is out of stock in most of the showrooms I enquired. Reliance are saying they will give 32inch samsung tv free and 10% cashback for q60T. Price is 28500.

How is samsung q60T? The reviews online are not great and infact in ratings.com and in all other reviews q60r soundbar has better reviews. In flipkart q60r is available for 23k but it is out of stock in most of the showrooms I enquired. Reliance are saying they will give 32inch samsung tv free and 10% cashback for q60T. Price is 28500.

T670 >> Q60R > Q60T > T650

Can you place wireless surround speakers or not?

T670 >> Q60R > Q60T > T650

Can you place wireless surround speakers or not?
Right now my room is not ideal and also am not interested to spend much now. Am planning to build a proper surround home theatre system with denon Avr with Dali speakers in the next one or 2 years like my bro love for sound here in hi fi.. Meanwhile I just want a good quality soundbar to adjust in this meantime. Want quality sound specially with great vocals and details not looking for heavy bass too. Just pleasant audio experience.

Right now my room is not ideal and also am not interested to spend much now. Am planning to build a proper surround home theatre system with denon Avr with Dali speakers in the next one or 2 years like my bro love for sound here in hi fi.. Meanwhile I just want a good quality soundbar to adjust in this meantime. Want quality sound specially with great vocals and details not looking for heavy bass too. Just pleasant audio experience.

Samsung T670 will cost you 29-30k from a Samsung Smart Plaza. Trust me, true surround is much better. I was a skeptic myself, because in theaters, I would sometimes find myself getting distracted by sounds from behind, but 5.1 setup doesn't have that problem as the speakers aren't actually rear speakers. The experience with the surround speakers is miles ahead compared to bar itself. The surround speakers themselves are small and light. Turns out I couldn't drill into the back wall of my makeshift bedroom in the apartment coz of piping. I used high-strength foam tape to hang them. DM me your viewing area. I can help you figure out how to place them.

If you really don't want surround speakers, then get Q60R from Flipkart. It's the better bar by itself. Q60T went on sale for 23k on Flipkart btw. Q60R hasn't dropped below 24k though.

Last edited:
wait for sale and get q60r for 21k

There's a bug though, and it's that rear speaker level is tied with subwoofer level. Now I'm in small room, so I want subwoofer lowered anyway. So it works for me. It might not for someone else.

So rear speaker volume is depend on sub-woofer level? There are many issues online about the volume levels of this wireless kit, like one youtube video using external amplifier to fire each of the pair. :p
Another query about T670, how long are the wires of the small speakers? and the model number of the same number is SWA-8500S or SWA-9000S?

Returning Q60R soundbar to Flipkart actually was the toughest yet. They suck, as you might have read on my thread about boycotting Flipkart.

Anyway, I did get LG to replace my panel, and it wasn't even 1/4th as tough as dealing with Flipkart.

I can see our friend here trying to shame Samsung, but the problem is that in none of the pics, is the problem that apparent. If I was in his place, I would take photos that really show the problem, and then give it a shot.
Why did you return q60r? Ane specific issue- I am planning to buy Q60t soundbar this weekend at around 22k. So little concerned.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back