Yht 196

vinoth88

YHT 196 working for L and R only and no output from 5.1 mode. Even no sound from sub-woofer in stereo mode. Tried all the reset options. Test tone also no sound.

YHT 196 working for L and R only and no output from 5.1 mode. Even no sound from sub-woofer in stereo mode. Tried all the reset options. Test tone also no sound.

Source needs to be known...RCA or HDMI or Optical etc. Also is the content really 5.1 or 2.1 or 2.0?

Did you try with different input source?

Also check whether your speaker cables are connected properly.

Hi, through hdmi, however tuner suppose to work through 5.1 where it's working only as stereo but still there's no output from subwoofer

Hdmi arc

Suggest you re read the manual and check settings....Bass settings should be both Main + Subwoofer. it has to work unless some issue with the sub....please disconnect all and connect everything again one by one and follow the instructions carefully

Suggest you re read the manual and check settings....Bass settings should be both Main + Subwoofer. it has to work unless some issue with the sub....please disconnect all and connect everything again one by one and follow the instructions carefully
Hi thankyou, I did the reconnect, and I gone through no protect setting too, it started working. But again it goes off automatically. I have no idea of where the problem re araise..

Thankyou, I did it as how manual says, it was working but not some crack sound arise and remains noiseless.

Back