Your comments on HITACHI PJ TX-300 -OR- EPSON700

Sidharth Trehan

Hi friends,

Simple and short request to all those who have used or auditioned either of the subjected projectors, to give your views to assist me make a decision to pick either an Hitachi300 or an Epson700.

Many thanks

Hi friends,

Simple and short request to all those who have used or auditioned either of the subjected projectors, to give your views to assist me make a decision to pick either an Hitachi300 or an Epson700.

Many thanks

hello Sidharth,
whats the price(Including VAT) of Hitachi300 and Epson700 (Not MRP) and from where are u planning to purchase
thanks

hello Sidharth,
whats the price(Including VAT) of Hitachi300 and Epson700 (Not MRP) and from where are u planning to purchase
thanks

Hi Mandeep,
Epson 700 is being quoted at 85k + taxes. But am not convinced with the pricing. Hitachi TX300 is yet to be quoted.

But am concerned on performance of the two and may be Panasonic AX200 as well.

Too much has been read on the web for Pana200's flickering of the bulb, else i was pretty keen on picking it up. Hence i was then left with two choices in the budget, hitachi's 300 or Epson's 700.

Pls advise if you have seen the output of any or have used either. Also if u can assist in the purchase. Am open to buy look at street market as well.

Hi Mandeep,
Epson 700 is being quoted at 85k + taxes. But am not convinced with the pricing. Hitachi TX300 is yet to be quoted.

But am concerned on performance of the two and may be Panasonic AX200 as well.

Too much has been read on the web for Pana200's flickering of the bulb, else i was pretty keen on picking it up. Hence i was then left with two choices in the budget, hitachi's 300 or Epson's 700.

Pls advise if you have seen the output of any or have used either. Also if u can assist in the purchase. Am open to buy look at street market as well.

I haven't demoed any of the above PJ's but the thread below (once started my me, to know which projector should i buy) will give an insight into various models.Mr.Vinay owns the hitachi300 model you can ask/PM him for advise.

http://www.hifivision.com/home-theatre-projectors-screens/1269-projector-buy-3.html
For hitachi300 you can also contact:Mr.Tanuj Kumar (Business Head - Sales, Sight & Sound India : Corporate Solutions | Home Theatre Solutions | Distributions) , M : 0 98103 39238, F : 011 4141 4100

But Epson700 is also a very good model, Epson(an OEM) is one of the leaders in LCD home theater PJ's and their projectors are VFM

Thanks Mandeep,
I know products of Sight & Sound decently well, they dont have Hitachi 300 in stock since long now.

I shall check with Mr. Vinod from the link you gave.

Tks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back