Your Latest Vinyl Purchases...

Where do you buy most of your records from?

• Locally (Within India)

Votes: 74 73.3%
  • Abroad (Not Online shopping)

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Ebay

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • Discogs

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Other Websites

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
I got 2 records on saturday :)

1) Cyndi Lauper - She's so unusual (Her first album (1983))
2) Bad Company - Rough Diamonds (Last album from the original band members (1982))

Can we have a compiled list of records by owner. My intention is to be able to search for a particular record by owner incase one wants to buy one (if the owner agrees then of course).
Records, good ones are rare to come by.

I am in the process of making my record list in an excel file. I will be having nearly 300 records by this weekend (mostly Indian and Western classical plus some Hindi and English popular songs). Although I am yet to have a working turn table, yet I could not stop acquiring good LPs that came by my path.

I guess in somewhere within internet we can have a common editable excel file where we all can paste our part of record list and keep on updating that.

Let me update my file and will I then search for way to share with you all.

Looking forward to your list Sumanta.

I suggest using Google Docs with permission to edit the file by users having a common password which can be sent visma PM to interested members.

RD

I started buying vinyl from last three months or so.
I generally prefer to keep and eye on Olx/Quikr and try to buy through the same.

I was lucky to buy a lot of about 50 odd Lps from Bangalore through Olx or Quikr.
Another time friend was very helpful to carry some 30 Lps for me from Bhopal, Infact that purchase was also through Olx/Quikr.

The only new lp i bought is Dil to pagal hai is bought from Flipkart.

i buy it from the local markets and disposals by local people. but some sell only the complete lot. so get to have some similiar ones in my stock.
like now i have about 200 such records.
so if any one neds records i have 200 tto spare. can give out in two losts of 100 each.(hindi)
and one lot of 50 records English.
i also hav these to sell:
Ijaazat.(LP): Rare
Apna Desh,(LP): Rare
Shareef Badmaash(LP): Rare
Mr Romeo( EP) Very Rare
Seema : (EP ) : Rare
any one interested can contact me
Sha

i buy it from the local markets and disposals by local people. but some sell only the complete lot. so get to have some similiar ones in my stock.
so if any one neds records i have 200 tto spare. can give out in two losts of 100 each.(hindi)
Mr Romeo( EP) Very Rare
Sha
Put up details in For Sale forum for everyone's benefit

In case you don't already have them, look out for their other early LPs, The Monkees, More of the Momkees and Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Jones Ltd., all seriously underrated pop-rock albums that have stood the test of time. And those Colgems pressings were extraordinary - sounding immaculate even if the surfaces looked scuffed or scratched.

Mr Romeo( EP) Very Rare

Sha

I would like to buy Ijaazat... How is the condition pm me your price please.

A Tribute to Andy Warhol - 15 Minutes box set

http://www.amazon.com/Fifteen-Minutes-Limited-Collector-Lithographs/dp/B0065Q1PV6

Standard Edition of the collector's box set, limited to 1964 copies.

MEoM0xi.jpg

KlYrhvA.jpg

"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." Andy Warhol

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back