Zone 2 Speakers for Harmon Kardon AVR2600

kaypaji

Hi friends,

I have been a member in this forum for a few months but have not asked any questions yet since most of them have been answered in other threads. However, I have a unique situation in my current setup and need your expert guidance.

I have a home theater setup in one room with an HK AVR2600 receiver. Adjacent to this room is a small (10 x 15) sitting (chilling :eek:hyeah:) room pre-wired for Zone 2 speakers which will be used for background music when I have some close friends over.

In the home theater, I will be using the Harman Kardon HKTS11 speaker system (I know there arent a lot of HK fans on this and other AV forums, but I like their sound and they are very sleek and blend well with the decor).

Now I would like to settle on a pair of satellite / small bookshelf speakers for the sitting room which will be connected as Zone-2 speakers to the receiver. I need your expert guidance as to what would be a pair to purchase. Few considerations I have:

1. These will almost always be used for background music - I am not adding a sub in this room so a little extra bass might be helpful but not required.
2. These have to be wall mounted at about 9ft high (again, not ideal but I had to sacrifice sound over the "look")
3. Price range of 15-20k

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

KG

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back