2.1 Computer speaker

rborphukan

Please suggest me to build a 2.1 Computer speaker set by purchasing separately each part (speaker, subwoofer, amplifier) for this speaker set, because Computer speaker comes in complete set, so one of its parts faulty mean hole set useless. Budget maximum 25000/-

Is Yahama NS-333, Sonodyne Sonus 1501 V2, Polk TSi 100, compatiable to Computer ?

I am using Computer speaker since 1994, now I want to avoid it because of easily become faulty.

Last edited:
I do see the enthusiasm in assembling a new 2.1 PC speakers set, but I wouldn't advice splurging that kind of an amount on it. Yes there have been instances of defects in these company-built systems, but the ratio is too low to go for assembling a unit with components from different brands. Think link might be helpful for you -

DNA digital: Top five 2.1 PC speakers under Rs10,000 - Sci/Tech - DNA

But if you are made up in your mind to assemble your PC sound system, then I have only one query. Would you get warranty on all those separate components?

Audionengine A2 is available at around 12k from Pristinenote you can have a look at that as well
Chhers :)

Back