lockerz1

I am from Pune. My requirements are -

Size - 32" Full HD LED TV
Type - Smart TV (hopefully)
Refresh Rate - 100Hz (minimum)
Budget - 35 - 40k

Dimensions of room - 15 feet x 15 feet
Viewing Distance - 13 feet

I need to know whether any new TV's have been launched in 2014 or are going to be launched which suit my requirement. If not, then which TV's in the current lot fit in?

Also, I am planning to buy the TV from Big Bazaar during their Republic Day Sale. What are the reviews of Big Bazaar Pune as far as TV's are concerned?

Are there any other shops which offer better deals than Big Bazaar? I am skeptical when it comes to online shoppping, so I prefer buying from shops/stores.

P.S - Initially I had posted this question in the wrong forum. Sorry for that.

I am from Pune. My requirements are -

Size - 32" Full HD LED TV
Type - Smart TV (hopefully)
Refresh Rate - 100Hz (minimum)
Budget - 35 - 40k

Dimensions of room - 15 feet x 15 feet
Viewing Distance - 13 feet

I need to know whether any new TV's have been launched in 2014 or are going to be launched which suit my requirement. If not, then which TV's in the current lot fit in?

Also, I am planning to buy the TV from Big Bazaar during their Republic Day Sale. What are the reviews of Big Bazaar Pune as far as TV's are concerned?

Are there any other shops which offer better deals than Big Bazaar? I am skeptical when it comes to online shoppping, so I prefer buying from shops/stores.

P.S - Initially I had posted this question in the wrong forum. Sorry for that.

few suggestions... For ur viewing distance 32 inch is too small... U shud buy min 40 incher... Ideal would be 46/47... about big bazzar, no it is not the shop to buy electronics...u shud check in croma, jumbo, reliance digital, ezone etc...get prices from all these shops and negotiate... Typically once u finalize the model, search on the net for the offer price, and then u know the benchmark for negotiation... +/- 2 k deal will be good...all the best...

My personal experience is good with big bazzar for buying TVs for 2 of my friends. Look models outside and grab offer. No issues for them last 4/5 years.
Although many wont feel purchasing from BB as its quite known for other household things.

few suggestions... For ur viewing distance 32 inch is too small... U shud buy min 40 incher... Ideal would be 46/47... about big bazzar, no it is not the shop to buy electronics...u shud check in croma, jumbo, reliance digital, ezone etc...get prices from all these shops and negotiate... Typically once u finalize the model, search on the net for the offer price, and then u know the benchmark for negotiation... +/- 2 k deal will be good...all the best...

I don't think I can afford 40 inches and more. The available space for mounting on the wall is perfect for a 32 inch TV only. Also I have been reading everywhere on the net and on hifivision that Full HD is not required for 32" and smaller TV's. I am a bit confused about it now.

My personal experience is good with big bazzar for buying TVs for 2 of my friends. Look models outside and grab offer. No issues for them last 4/5 years.
Although many wont feel purchasing from BB as its quite known for other household things.

From which Big Bazaar did you buy the TV's. How much was the delivery time in your case?

For DTH viewing, full HD is not a big deal. It's just a marketing gimmick and we fall for that. Any TV is OK for SD viewing or even HD viewing. Get whichever you like the most and please demo yourself and not just follow the reviews.

For DTH viewing, full HD is not a big deal. It's just a marketing gimmick and we fall for that. Any TV is OK for SD viewing or even HD viewing. Get whichever you like the most and please demo yourself and not just follow the reviews.

Yes, I have started thinking the same. Most probably I will settle for an HD-Ready if I narrow down on 32".

Satara Road and kothrud. Delivered in 4 hours from direct company godown (pack piece)

Oh cool. I will most probably buy from Kothrud branch. Satara road branch seems a bit cramped. Maybe the Kothrud one will have more models on display because of the greater available space.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back