3 Way Speakers with Separate Enclosures for Bass & Mids

Update:
Finally placement of enclosures is done and we fired up today and damn ... what a class sound.
IMG-20201218-WA0038.jpgIMG-20201218-WA0041.jpgIMG-20201218-WA0047.jpg

It was shock for me to digest these speakers sounded far far better than the Splendors. I was like remembering GOVINDA "Itnii Khushi Itni Khushi...." lol

I am sharing a video link for sound test.

It took a Year to complete this Project but it was worth for the efforts & time spent behind this project.

Update:
Finally placement of enclosures is done and we fired up today and damn ... what a class sound.
View attachment 53026View attachment 53027View attachment 53028

It was shock for me to digest these speakers sounded far far better than the Splendors. I was like remembering GOVINDA "Itnii Khushi Itni Khushi...." lol

It took a Year to complete this Project but it was worth for the efforts & time spent behind this project.
What da ?! Seriously that looks hi end ! Until I saw this pic I couldn’t think it was this big !

Update:
View attachment 53026View attachment 53027View attachment 53028

Very nice sounding sadik bhai # high end monoblocks with nagra # please upload clear video sadik bhai soomany disturbances in video ( very well finishing & nice looking speakers ) congratulations

Nice execution and final outcome. In my limited experience and exposure multiway speakers will always have an edge because of real full range audio with nice dynamics and low distortion. Not noticiable unless one hears and compares with good full range system. Speaking without taking anything away from bookshelf and fullrange speakers.

A softrock sample would be nice to hear even on youtube.
Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back