32'' LCD tv in 25k range

PFian

Hi,

Im a new member here. Need your help and suggestions in buying a 32'' LCD TV. Im looking for one in the range of 25k. I can stretch the budget the li'l more(like 2-3k) if needed.
I would be mostly watching sports on DTH and a lot of movies.

Please suggest.

Hi,

Im a new member here. Need your help and suggestions in buying a 32'' LCD TV. Im looking for one in the range of 25k. I can stretch the budget the li'l more(like 2-3k) if needed.
I would be mostly watching sports on DTH and a lot of movies.

Please suggest.

Hi,

Try Panasonic 32LE8c, I think that should fit your budget.

Cheers!

Venkatesh and Spiro,

Thanks for your replies. I think both Pana LE8 and X9 do not support 24fps movies. Any reviews on Pana X11?
Spiro, I read your comparisons. How much would HitachiL32A02A cost?

Venkatesh and Spiro,

Thanks for your replies. I think both Pana LE8 and X9 do not support 24fps movies. Any reviews on Pana X11?
Spiro, I read your comparisons. How much would HitachiL32A02A cost?

Hitachi was told as Rs.28k & is best for budget.Again detail viewing is reqd.

Within 25k you should get Sansui SAL32HBT, Sansui SEL32HBT. Also if your bargaining skills are good you might get LG-32LH20. If you are not crazy about brand then Haier, VU, Moserbaer. Sharp Aquos 32A37M will also come within that price range.
Avoid Videocon as I have read some not very complimentary reviews regarding their ASS!!!

the tv prices havent been reducing for a long time. when I was looking for one about 1-1.5years back, a 32" was costing around 30-40k (a few models were like 27-28k) and it seems the prices havent come down et al. very disappointing. wanted a 32" for the bedroom and ditched the idea as its too expensive...

try getting Sony 32BX300 from grey market..it will cost around 25K.. and with Sony brand-name you can rely on grey products.. IMO

try getting Sony 32BX300 from grey market..it will cost around 25K.. and with Sony brand-name you can rely on grey products.. IMO

hi, Alok is right u can buy sony BX300 for 25k, I recently bought one from gaffar market for 24.8k. That is around 6k less than market price. you don't have much options in the grey market as they usually stock only Sony and Samsung. But, are way cheaper than buying with bill.

Samsung LCD TV's have 8ms response time..Do they LAG while PLAYING Games on it through XBOX 360 , PS3 etc?
I am keen on getting the Samsung LCD TV..Please help :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back