Any suggestions on good quality small TV (43 in or lower) under 25 k?

sachinchavan 15865

I am looking for a TV for my father. The viewing distance won’t be more than 6 feet. LED or LCD, both would do, as long as the picture quality is decent. Also need loud and decent sound, especially at his age. Smart features won’t be a consideration as it’d be hooked to cable and if required in future, to an Amazon Fire stick. Reliability, warranty and serviceability are major factors along with from sound and picture quality. Brand preference: Japanese > Korean > Chinese.

What would you suggest?

At this budget i think you will get MI, Hisence, TCL brands. Check Android /or smart TV so u don't need prime or external sticks.
if you can stretch your budget to 40k+ , then u may look into LG,SAMSUNG,SONY,PANASONIC with smart TV/Android..etc.

I had an Hisense A6 or whatever TV that i had in my office. It worked very well - and as an added bonus, allowed both Chromecast and Apple Airplay quite easily. Sound quality was also very good. I have a Marantz amp and a pair of Q Acoustic bookshelves in the same room and had initially hooked the TV up to that - but rarely bothered using it, as for occasional use, the TV had good-enough sound, surprisingly.

A friend has grabbed that TV for me for his guest room (in-laws visiting, urgently needed a TV) and i will likely replace it with another Hisense - they have the U6K for 27-28k. May go that route.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back