3D TV suggestion

mukul_bedi

I am considering buying a 3D TV to treat my family this festive season. I am a bit skeptical about the adverse health effects - sitting in the same position for long hours, eye strain etc. Any suggestions?:yahoo:

Wrong section, mate.

3D can be disturbing to some people and not at all to others. Solution is simple:

a) Do not buy 3D TV. There is not much 3D content anyway.
b) Restrict 3D content watching to no more than, say 2 hours per day.

p/s. Sitting in same position, i.e., becoming a couch potato, is a hazard with any TV. :)

+1 to justforkix.
if you want to treat your family, go right ahead and get a good 3 TV. 90% of the time you will be watching 2D content only. the occasional 3D movies would be an experience the kids would love.most 3D movies broadcast on TV are kids movies anyway.
after a few months of watching 3D movies, if you like the experience you can think about adding a 3D blu ray player.
one thing to remember though is to get the maximum size TV possible to really enjoy 3D.

Last edited:
I agree that there is shortage of 3d Contents as per now in India but as far as the harmful effects for glasses are considered, Passive glasses are a solution to it and we can watch the 3d contents with a lot ease using the passive tech.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back