4K HDR10 LED TV 55 Inches+ under 70k

Confirmed with VU Pune that the Pixelight series is officially closed down. Flipkart also says out of stock for my address. So now I guess iiFalcon is better bet between VU 2018 4K TV and iiFalcon K2 4k TV.

Yes thats the one, I however have the 55" of the same model. (https://www.flipkart.com/vu-pixelig...hiwhc00000001534572982251&qH=d7833afbbd6ab4a6)

If you have nvidia shield, look no further, for this price you will not be disappointed by this TV, just dont start comparing it with OLEDS HDR ...:)

Naa.... I currently have a Sony 32" Full HD. I just was the same picture quality. I am not concerned about the sound or the interface. I badly want to get this. I am just not doing it since I haven't checked the TV in person. So shops or any friends are having this.

Sam9 is correct. I have been the the owner of the first Samsung edge lit LED series in 2009 as well as well as Panasonic plasma 50GT50. Was planning for a LG 65 inch OLED but I have small kids plus the price of the LG when compared to US prices is like daylight robbery. One more problem is that Dolby vision and HDR 10plus standard war is still on. OLED burn in is also a reality so decided to buy something to play my 8TB 4k collection till the above problem at least ease and OLED prices plateau. Compared all value led tvs and finally bought the 65 inch DLED VU with WCG priced between 70000 to 80000 depending on the deals available. Upscaling is good which makes even SD cartoons watchable let alone HD. 4k is good and inbuilt player is capable of playing 4k HDR from attached hard drive. 1080P streaming is good over WiFi or network cable. 4k streaming stutters in high bitrate files. For the price it is great VFM.

Last edited:
Ordered the 50 inch model. Delivery on Tuesday

Congratts .. I wish and pray you find the produce, per your satisfaction ........ ... I would have also highly recommend extended warranty .... All LEDs LCDs, shelf life is very unpredictable, yes the higher samsung LG brands as well. So I always strongly advise to go for extended warranty. I myself took 2 years extra for 55" VU. See if you still can purchase it.

Congratts .. I wish and pray you find the produce, per your satisfaction ........ ... I would have also highly recommend extended warranty .... All LEDs LCDs, shelf life is very unpredictable, yes the higher samsung LG brands as well. So I always strongly advise to go for extended warranty. I myself took 2 years extra for 55" VU. See if you still can purchase it.

Thanks man... fingers crossed for the picture quality :D i bought the extended warranty from flipkart itself for 4k. so its safe for 3 years

Hi Guys,

Got my VU 50" Pixelight TV installed yesterday night. Installation took around an hour because it was wall mount and there was so many wires running around my entertainment center.

The technician did the initial setup of setting the time and connecting to Wifi. then he handed it over to me. I played some 4k content which were downloaded and also played you tube. it was looking ok. Nothing mesmerizing. but it was ok for the price i paid. There was a clear difference when i play 4k conent from my nvidia shiled and inbuild youtube app in the TV. The TV one was much better. I thought since shield is going through the AV receiver and all, there might be a different video processing and all. i sat down and was running through the settings. found this HDMI settings. in that there are two options, one is a standard mode and other is an enhanced mode. Enhanced mode is for 4k 60Hz, 4:4:4 sampling, 10bit content. I immediately changed it to enhanced mode. switched back to shield and now i can feel the difference. the interface was much much smoother. transitions were smooth. played youtube 4k content. was stunning. Played the same videos which i played in the beginning, they are just WOW!! Info shows HDR whenever HDR content is played. Played Avengers Infinity war 4k HDR. it was amazing.

Extremly satisfied with the money spend.

Attachments

• tv1.jpg
    tv1.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 57
  • tv2.jpg
    tv2.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 60
  • tv3.jpg
    tv3.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 59
^^ COOL .... and thank God, I was a little edgy, if you will be ok with the purchase ......... I think I should take the blame here , I should have mentioned the settings part....., ..... you need to enable the enhanced mode and then choose HDR Dynamic from pic settings and then you will see the difference.... my fault ....apologies....... Download some HDR movie trailers... and play using Kodi/SPMC on shield .....keeping 4K 60 hz 4:4:4 ....you will not be disappointed......

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back