4K HDR10 LED TV 55 Inches+ under 70k

Well, then. I am not a hard core professional or anything. As long as games play without any lag on PS4 Pro, I am good.

I will in all probability be getting this in the next sale.

Best bet to get in flash sale is to opt for Cash on Delivery.
If you use the time for net banking or card payment, chances are it might say out of stock before you finish the transaction.
I got mine on COD.

I have a iffalcon 55 K2A 55inch, I can't compare them to other 4k TV's as I haven't used them, this is my first one. I mainly use it for direct playback of 10bit HDR files from a locally attached HDD or with Tata Sky. As long as you are using 1080p or 4k source you'll be fine, in terms of picture quality. SD is hazy if not pixelated. I don't use it for gaming so can't say anything about the response time. Android os and chromecast built in although I do have serious reservation is they are ever going to update the OS on this. Speakers are quite clear and loud if not balanced. For the 46k I spent this seems like money well spent as the previous TV i had purchased was a LG 42 inch LED 1080p way back in 2012 for 44k.

Do you have netflix ... can you check if you can play netflix in 4K HDR .....

Thank you! Hearing really good things about TCL of late. Since they are being aggressive in India, they should come up with updates I hope.

But TCL tech team did not give me any clean reply on my tech queries (regarding TV) I sent them ...repeated........ Only VU and CloudWalker and sanyo gave me back a reply ..... rest TCL, Kodak, Panasonic no one bothered to reply.

Last edited:
Do you have netflix ... can you check if you can play netflix in 4K HDR .....

I don't have Netflix, but I can probably try it out, I am not sure if they let you try it out in HDR10 though. The TV does play HDR10 locally though, I am using it to play 4k HDR10 HEVC files through a usb connected Hdd, and it comes off pretty well, i say that because for me as a step up from 1080p to 4k hdr it does seem that in action films especially I missed a few sparks, and of course some pimples and scars on the face of the actors.

Does anyone have any experience or idea about P2 L49P2US 4K UHD LED Smart TV or the L55P2MUS Android M 4K UHD LED Smart TV ?? How do they compare to IFFalcon by TCL?

If netflix is not provided default with TV, then sideloaded netflix app supports only SD resolution

its a default loaded app. The remote has a dedicated Netflix button. But I do not have a subscription, I just meant that I am not aware if they provide HDR content on the 1 month free subscription. I have sideloaded the amazonprime app and it works fine. I'll try it out and update.

Does anyone have any experience or idea about P2 L49P2US 4K UHD LED Smart TV or the L55P2MUS Android M 4K UHD LED Smart TV ?? How do they compare to IFFalcon by TCL?

When I made my decision to purchase it, I just saw that the reviews were better for this TV, and since the Iffalcon brand is somewhat India specific I thought it would be a better deal not to mention that the Iffalcon was still(it still is maybe) sold in limited numbers.

I don't have Netflix, but I can probably try it out, I am not sure if they let you try it out in HDR10 though. The TV does play HDR10 locally though, I am using it to play 4k HDR10 HEVC files through a usb connected Hdd, and it comes off pretty well, i say that because for me as a step up from 1080p to 4k hdr it does seem that in action films especially I missed a few sparks, and of course some pimples and scars on the face of the actors.

mmm Actually thats is not what I want to check ... its the HDMI standards ... these TVs sometimes mess with ..... the only way to check is to play HDR 10 , 4K on an external media player and then view it on TV .... same with netflix .... do you have any external media player where you have netflix or APV. Reason I am asking is to be able to have this information coz my brother is also looking for a TV in this range... and he just does not want to limit himself on VU ..... thanks for replying though..

its a default loaded app. The remote has a dedicated Netflix button. But I do not have a subscription, I just meant that I am not aware if they provide HDR content on the 1 month free subscription. I have sideloaded the amazonprime app and it works fine. I'll try it out and update.

they do provide HDR content on free subscription ... just create a new account on new email and then check

netflix provides HDR content during 1 month free trail, check Lost in Space / Stranger Things for HDR

Hey guys,

Would you recommend LG55uk6360 for 75k?
I have seen both 55UK6360 and Panasonic 55fx600d both costing 75k. I couldn't see them side by side as were in two different showrooms but found Panasonic had better color gamit due to hexa chroma drive. Also Panasonic has 4 years warranty so would recommend that as it ensures your 75k are safe panel wise

I have seen both 55UK6360 and Panasonic 55fx600d both costing 75k. I couldn't see them side by side as were in two different showrooms but found Panasonic had better color gamit due to hexa chroma drive. Also Panasonic has 4 years warranty so would recommend that as it ensures your 75k are safe panel wise

Adishwar folks didn't have the Panasonic. Will be going to a different showroom to check it out.

Would you recommend these over MITV?

Last edited:
Adishwar folks didn't have the Panasonic. Will be going to a different showroom to check it out.

Would you recommend these over MITV?
Mitv doesnt have 4kupscaler so 720p/1080p content will not look that great. And i have seen lg 6360 and mi tv both, and lg has better picture quality and sound than mitv. Dont know about panasonic model. U could go for samsung nu7100 too.

If u could strecth ur budget u coul go for either lg sk8500 super uhd tv or samsung nu8000. Both are awesome models. But i believe Lg sk85 has best picture quality under 1.10 lakh tvs though.

U could also go for sony x7500f it has better picture and viewing angle than samsung nu8000.

Mi TV got bad reviews, technically its not at par. After a lot of research I bought VU 55" non android 4K HDR. Couldnt be happier. I got it for 50K with 3 years extended warranty. Thing to note is that the android version of the same model is said to be not as good as the non android one. I already have nvidia shield so I was not worried about that.

Hey Sam, which VU model you bought? I trust your opinion since ages now. Know your in depth knowledge on things digital so would not hesitate to put my money on your choice. Let me know the model number and I shall see if its available here.

^^ Thanks ...some people think I am a troll and so badly disrespect..... I just feel sorry for them. Anyway coming to point ..... Every thing is subject to the price point we are taking here. As I said I am not against Mi, but after a lot of research and tech mails I shared with the company tech team, for so many TVs .... I realised Mi 4K is just gimmick, its as bad as it gets .. no upscaler, poor brightness level ... etc etc..... .... just having the resolution is 1/4 the battle ........ So keeping 40-55K as the budget the best on paper at least I found was this ...
https://www.flipkart.com/vu-pixelight-140cm-55-inch-ultra-hd-4k-led-smart-tv/p/itmewpzfnczzgzjb?pid=TVSEWPZFFQNDAZCG&srno=s_1_5&otracker=search&lid=LSTTVSEWPZFFQNDAZCGCEJ9EB&fm=SEARCH&iid=f9a7a043-51de-44dc-abf1-30906850414d.TVSEWPZFFQNDAZCG.SEARCH&ppt=Search Page&ppn=Search&ssid=xbh7rui4cw0000001534051174752&qH=6d1451cf3636a290

And after using it and comparing it with TV under the same budget I can say VU is definitely better. Until TCL or some other brand ups their tech on these TV, VU is the choice to go for ATM.

Then if we go in the range of 75-90K story starts to get a bit different ....... and from there on as high you go better gets the display technically atleast.
Anyway if you want I can share you the details one to one on pm.

Regards
Sammy

^^ Thanks ...some people think I am a troll and so badly disrespect..... I just feel sorry for them. Anyway coming to point ..... Every thing is subject to the price point we are taking here. As I said I am not against Mi, but after a lot of research and tech mails I shared with the company tech team, for so many TVs .... I realised Mi 4K is just gimmick, its as bad as it gets .. no upscaler, poor brightness level ... etc etc..... .... just having the resolution is 1/4 the battle ........ So keeping 40-55K as the budget the best on paper at least I found was this ...
https://www.flipkart.com/vu-pixelight-140cm-55-inch-ultra-hd-4k-led-smart-tv/p/itmewpzfnczzgzjb?pid=TVSEWPZFFQNDAZCG&srno=s_1_5&otracker=search&lid=LSTTVSEWPZFFQNDAZCGCEJ9EB&fm=SEARCH&iid=f9a7a043-51de-44dc-abf1-30906850414d.TVSEWPZFFQNDAZCG.SEARCH&ppt=Search Page&ppn=Search&ssid=xbh7rui4cw0000001534051174752&qH=6d1451cf3636a290

And after using it and comparing it with TV under the same budget I can say VU is definitely better. Until TCL or some other brand ups their tech on these TV, VU is the choice to go for ATM.

Then if we go in the range of 75-90K story starts to get a bit different ....... and from there on as high you go better gets the display technically atleast.
Anyway if you want I can share you the details one to one on pm.

Regards
Sammy

I almost pulled the plug on VU Pixelight 55" model and a Mi TV Box as the TV does not come with Android, when I came across TCL iFFalcon 55" 4K Official Android TV. What is your opinion on that model?

iFFalcon is much better than Mi in every aspect, however I would still put VU ahead coz of DLED and upscaling. iFFalcon isnt good in upscaling and also is ELED, but Mi is even poorer ..... if you do not like VU for some reason iFFalcon is not a bad choice, as its 4K picture is almost at par with VU. I myself might have gone with it, if the company's tech team had at least bothered to reply my tech queries. A company who will not share its tech details with me, I will not prefer to buy from them. VU responded and coupe of other as well, but VU specs on paper were much ahead of any TV "in that same price range" hence I went for VU.
There is this lady Techiebeez on youtube, does TV reviews, frankly the way she speaks is very obnoxious and very cliched presentation but if you see couple of her comparisons, few of her points actually will make sense. I then mailed TCL to confirm what she said but go no response, so I shifted my focus to VU.

PS : pulled the plug means stop from doing it, or prevent something from happening ..:) I am sure that's not what you mean here right ... :)

Back