4K HDR10 LED TV 55 Inches+ under 70k

dilipb902

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions based on these requirements? Would like to have the best possible contrast ratio.

TV will be primarily used for: a) streaming from Netflix and Amazon Prime, via Fire stick; and, b) gaming on PS4 Pro.

I am not really particular about smart features, as I have Fire stick. I essentially need the best possible picture quality, decent black levels in this budget and a big enough screen (the bigger, the better).

Cheers!

Dilip

I have been using Mi TV 4 for the past few days, excellent visuals including 4K HDR on a 10-bit panel, and gaming on the PlayStation 4 Pro is also very responsive and good.

Otherwise, you can increase your budget to around 1 lakh and consider Sony 4K TVs, mostly around the 49/50 inch mark.

TCL is the fastest growing brand in US and got excellent reviews..even if the iffalcon TV sold here is 70% of what they sell in US...not a bad deal. I havent noticed any issues so far..although most of my viewing is tata sky and desktop htpc

TCL is the fastest growing brand in US and got excellent reviews..even if the iffalcon TV sold here is 70% of what they sell in US...not a bad deal. I havent noticed any issues so far..although most of my viewing is tata sky and desktop htpc
TCL bought Vizio hence those numbers. Sadly we don't get the Vizio models here though.

I have been using Mi TV 4 for the past few days, excellent visuals including 4K HDR on a 10-bit panel, and gaming on the PlayStation 4 Pro is also very responsive and good.

Otherwise, you can increase your budget to around 1 lakh and consider Sony 4K TVs, mostly around the 49/50 inch mark.
I wouldn't mind MI TV. The only problem seems to be getting hold of one.

I
Is there any particular model you would recommend?

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions based on these requirements? Would like to have the best possible contrast ratio.

TV will be primarily used for: a) streaming from Netflix and Amazon Prime, via Fire stick; and, b) gaming on PS4 Pro.

I am not really particular about smart features, as I have Fire stick. I essentially need the best possible picture quality, decent black levels in this budget and a big enough screen (the bigger, the better).

Cheers!

Dilip
Panasonic 55fx600D supports multiHdr.. HDR, HLG and HDR+ which costs 75k

I just got a MI TV 4 on today's flash sale , its reaching in 5 days. Still have option to cancel .
Having read so many mixed reviews on internet i wanted to ask someone who uses it already

1) Should i buy it ? My use would be mostly for Downloaded Full HD movies.
2) Does the Full HD(1080p) movies pixelate on the TV?
3) Can it play subtitles from the movie folder on USB?
4) Hows the overall PQ from your experience so far?

Thanks
Nikhil

I just got a MI TV 4 on today's flash sale , its reaching in 5 days. Still have option to cancel .
Having read so many mixed reviews on internet i wanted to ask someone who uses it already

1) Should i buy it ? My use would be mostly for Downloaded Full HD movies.
2) Does the Full HD(1080p) movies pixelate on the TV?
3) Can it play subtitles from the movie folder on USB?
4) Hows the overall PQ from your experience so far?

Thanks
Nikhil
Sorry, Nikhil. Don't have any of this info. How did you manage to get in the flash sale?

Sorry, Nikhil. Don't have any of this info. How did you manage to get in the flash sale?
just like anyone kept on refreshing and got the buy now button somehow:cool:
I was not expecting that i will be able to get one through flash sale, and moreover i was planning for a 49 inch Panasonic full hd shinobi for 41k

But after i got this , m going to take the plunge and see how it is.

Nikhil, have you received the TV? Are you satisfied?

I was able to order one today. But, I am really confused now, as I am seeing a lot of mixed reviews.

How About Loewe tv (german make ) i m planning to buy it Or B&O 4k tv.
If you just care about the pic quality get something other than those. They are excellent but they are very expensive for the features. If you get it, post impressions with pics. Hardly anyone has it here if I am not wrong. Will be useful for the folks.

If you just care about the pic quality get something other than those. They are excellent but they are very expensive for the features. If you get it, post impressions with pics. Hardly anyone has it here if I am not wrong. Will be useful for the folks.
Reply.
Need best picture quality.
What is suggestions?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back