A real Value for money TT

Hello NashX,
Not only it coul destroy the motor in long run but we might loose the melody of the music. Well that's my idea any comments welcome.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

hi mahiruha,

your debut would benefit from some sort of isolation far more than anything else. other than a cartridge upgrade to the rondo red or something like that. i think its rondo...? make a box a little bigger than the base measurement of the debut, fill it with sand how high depends on you, at least a few inches, place a top plywood sheet of wood, keeping a cm or so gap so it doesnt touch the edges of the box, place the debut on this plywood sheet. sound should become more 'stable' across frequencies and tighter bass.

regards

hi mahiruha,

your debut would benefit from some sort of isolation far more than anything else. other than a cartridge upgrade to the rondo red or something like that. i think its rondo...? make a box a little bigger than the base measurement of the debut, fill it with sand how high depends on you, at least a few inches, place a top plywood sheet of wood, keeping a cm or so gap so it doesnt touch the edges of the box, place the debut on this plywood sheet. sound should become more 'stable' across frequencies and tighter bass.

regards

Hello Stevieboy,
thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely do it. I sounds simple enough to it. I will get a carpenter and let him get the contraption done.
Are you pointing towerds the following cartridge.
Ortofon Rondo Red Low Output MC Phono Cartridge. 800-229-0644.
It is priced bit high. Not sure right now if I want to go for a better cartridge. Since I don't have a deicated stereo amplifier so I think I must first invest in a dedicated stereo amplifier before buying a advanced cartridge.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back