A wet eyed post...

wavetingle

Guys I have finally set it up....the Home Theatre that I always used to have in my heart is now in my home.:)

Thanks to the great Mr. Balagopalan Raghavan, and of course to this forum the life has come into a room which was once...uff I dont even want to remember it.
20x12 ....the room
Marantz 7005
Panasonic AE4000
B&W 683 for L and R
Velodyne Sub
Definitive Tech Surounds
Wharfdale centre ( yeah I know)

posting one pic ....if you guys like it will follow up with more....but believe me guys ..this is one happy man talking...thank you Bala Sir.

Attachments

• IMG-20110517-00007.jpg
    IMG-20110517-00007.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 406
Congrats dude.. Wud like to see the whole setup.. so more pics plzz.. :)

GREAT, looks so nice, A lot of hearts are carrying a dream the same dream. We are the HIFI dream carriers....lolzzz

Many Congratulations.

After the thread with a title about crying and shoes, I was guessing what this could be. A pleasant surprise here.

Congratulations on getting your own fantastic HT :yahoo:

Congratulations Dude. We here always appreciate More & More Pics...Hope you will find time to show us your HT setup with a lot of Snaps.

Last edited:
I understand the emotion that comes out when we are successful in developing something we have waited and longed for, enjoy it to the hilt, nothing can replace the pleasure and happiness you will get out of it, all the best

Very nice Wavetingle. Can very well understand your joy...Congrats mate.
Ofcourse we need more pics and details too:).

Congratulations bro:clapping::clapping:. The setup seems very impressive. Post more quality pics.

Congrats mate,day before yesterday I had a dream , god came in my dream and asked my wish,guess what I asked?i asked the best av setup in the world.

Great job.

Setting up a HT using a projector is a dream that many have have but few get to achieve.

So congratulations and do post more pics. Whats the screen that you are using?

Awesome !!!! dream come true for a HT seeker.

Please post more pics (closeups) .... of the HT gear.:clapping:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back