A wet eyed post...

Dear Wavetingle,

Your wet eyed post made me to have wet Eyes!!!!. I just shared my experiences thats all, and I feel it need not have such a big thanks. I could understand your exclamation on the Center speaker. Thanks for your complements by thanking me in this open forum.

With Regards

R. Balagopalan

NB. Please post better pictures for us to appreciate your efforts and the system.

Hey, You left the POPCORN HOUR C 200 in your list of setup. You may add it to the list.

Thanks and Regards

R. Balagopalan

par den me, as I type wit h my left han d, (as I am wiping tears wit h bac k of my other han d) cong ratu lations !!
th_icon_cry_happy.gif

Just kidding wavetinglebhai, Seriously I perfectly understand when hardwork pays off and one's dream come true. Looks like you worked very hard for setup of your liking, and I know how you feel. Enjoy your setup. :)
best regards

man...just three letters... WOW

what a co-incidence!

i've just landed up in Rajkot at this very minute from ahemedabad and tried to catch up with the forum and i caught up your thread.

i was on a 1 day visit of ahemedabd to check out furniture for my flat with my architect/int designer and family. took the opportunity to visit as many hifi audio shops as possible. i had no clue where to look at! i was only aware about the Yamaha AS, Bose, Onkyo and ProFX. Then came know about Loud and Clear, Rhythm Solutions and Vibrations. Visited all of them baring Rhythm Solutions as they were busy at customer site when I was around. The Pavaliion was under re-construction, so no point visiting there (I wanted to check out Elac over there). I loved the approach of all the dealers, and special thanks to Karan of Loud and Clear, Mr Chirag of ProFX, Mr Willis of Yamaha and Mr Vipul of Vibrations.

Where did you source your speakers from? Are there any other dealers than those i've mentioned? i could visit them next time as i still have some time to go before my purchase. and quite frankly, i'm very confused now after listening to towers. i was initially thinking of a 5.1 but with my budget, I might just go for a good pair of towers with a multi channel AVR to build the system step by step as suggested by many of the forum members in diff threads as well as Mr Karan of Loud and Clear.

Congratulations... The Day I got my AVR , I was reading the manual like technical material :) Its excited feeling...Good you penned your thoughts.
More picture please and Document your journey and decision making it will help others.:clapping:

congrats dude, it is nice to learn that your efforts and helping hand from a fellow forum member balagopalan, has helped you to achieve your dream.

hellow guys.....i am sorry i was out of the city since a long time ....and today red all your posts.....it feels like a have a new family..

i am sure gonna post morre HD pics of the Theatre and the operations...

@paritosh.....Mr.Vipul from Vibrations is a great guy to work with....he's done the purchases and setup for me.

See you in a day guys...:)

Nice to see u again. I was wonderingwhere you auditioned your stuff? Especially the B&W fronts! Aren't B&W marketted by Onkyo? When I visited Mr. Vipul, he majorly had wharfedales.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back