AC specification for Noida

mad

Hi,

I'm looking for 4 ACs to be used in Noida. Noida as you know has problems with H2S, which attacks open copper.

1.5 Ton inverter
1.5 Ton regular
2 Ton regular x2

Just wanted to know what technologies I should look at. AFAIK Samsung & LG use a zinc alloy coating to prevent corrosion and leakage.

But guys on the floor at ezone just say it's no use because in case of leakage the whole unit has to be replaced and can't be repaired etc.

Hitachi and Daikin apparently don't have this because they have copper through and through. But it will be prone to corrosion.

If anyone knows more about this, please enlighten me.

i have started using SHARP inverter acs. No problem since last one year. Hitachi was what i had .. horrible experience in gas leakges etc so finally threw that away. So i think your point is valid ( as i realize now). Avoid copper ( it is fine for other places but not noida)

Last edited:
I think some models of Bluestar uses Aluminium instead of copper. Check out their broucher.

What is better then?
Copper? Aluminum? or Alloy?
I am in Kolkata. Recently bought Daikin FTKM 1 Ton model and it's all copper. I was under impression that copper provides durability; actually this is an USP for high priced ACs. So, please explain what is better for Kolkata's humid atmosphere.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back