Acer H5370BD - Impressions

spirovious, when are you getting your PJ delivered? Yes, the PJ brightness is very good, you will never get out of the eco mode.

Last edited:
Copy pasting my earlier post in a different thread on 3D capabilities of this projector

Hi Jsanand

Is battery is easily replaceable once it is worn out in sainsonic glasses, if it is use and throw model then i think can go in for a non rechargeable model please confirm.

Regards

sub

The 3D glasses that I have are re-chargable without any replacable batteries. Refer to the link posted by spirovious for glasses with replacable batteries.

When l asked Sainsonic,they said performance of both models is same.Secondly nonrechargable glasses has more contrast ratio(1200:1) than other one(1000:1).3D corp has 700:1 I think.

Last edited:
Got delivered my projector today:yahoo:. The packaging was good.

Contents in the package,
1. Projector
2. Remote
3. VGA Cable
4. Power cable
5. Manual in booklet with a cd

I just opened them and connected the hdmi from my AVR and played some clips of the movies. The picture quality is great. I projected them into a yellow color wall. Even in that wall, the picture is awesome:licklips::licklips: . It will do magic in a good screen. Not tested 3d as I dont have 3d player, Will try them later, once my budget permits. Now I need to look for a good screen.

congrats kaptan !!! :clapping:
they just took 7 days to deliver the product. great :clapping:
waiting for pics :licklips:

Yes, It just took 6 days to get delivered. I dont have any camera to post the pictures, but I do it later. My phone camera dont do any justice for the picture quality. The projector has cinema like feel. Also I dont see any RBE effects, might be I am not sensible to it. Great VFM projector.

Can we place the projector in the left side of the rear wall to project the image in center of the front wall?

congratulation kaptan

whats the landing cost of pj
also share your experience with ishopinternationl
thanks
uttam

The landing cost was 36K. I had no problems with ishopinternational. Last month I made the same order, but unfortunately the promo code offered has got over at that time. They refunded the money in another 2 days. This month I again placed the order with them and requested to buy the product on that day itself, they did and delivered in 6 days to me.:clapping:

wow very nice..
awaiting pics..
regarding side throw..you can try that..is the keystonin satisfying or not.
no lens shift no problem,move the whole body horizontally(for vertical such case,special custom made enclosure is needed) and adjust keystone

Prosenjit, keystone adjustment will impact picture quality. not advisable unless really required. Also not sure how much of adjustment is required for projecting from left to centre...

others can confirm...

^^^
you are 100% correct,
it will hamper pq cent percent...i just suggested it if it is very mandatory for the user conveneice then only case

I have used my 3 mp camera. The image really looks great in person.
Projected in a dark blue wall. The skin tone and cloth texture are nice.

Screenshots from SH Game of shadows and Ghost rider

Attachments

• DSC00456.jpg
    DSC00456.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 224
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back