Advice needed for surround speakers

sagarj

Current setup,
1. Two Front Monitor speakers
2. One centre speaker
3. One sub woofer from a freind
4. Having a denon 1911 amp

Looking to add surround speakers.would it improve the experience? Can I place them on side walls? Any suggestions and sites/shops from where I can buy?
Thanks for help.

Current setup,
1. Two Front Monitor speakers
2. One centre speaker
3. One sub woofer from a freind
4. Having a denon 1911 amp

Looking to add surround speakers.would it improve the experience? Can I place them on side walls? Any suggestions and sites/shops from where I can buy?
Thanks for help.

Hi Sagar, welcome to the forum.
If you specify your budget, members will be better placed to assist you.

Looking to add surround speakers.would it improve the experience? Budget is 15 to 20 thousand.

If you can manage an other pair of RX1, would be good.. Even a smaller speaker from the RX series would be a good fit.. If that is too expensive, you can look to add from any other brand in your budget.. Pick something that has wall mounting options.. Speakers with threaded inserts would give you additional flexibility in mounting and tilting the speakers..

Can I place them on side walls?

Yes, you can.. But since it is 5.1 set-up, if you space behind your listening, then mount the surrounds slightly behind your listening position, angled towards your listening position..

If you can manage an other pair of RX1, would be good.. Even a smaller speaker from the RX series would be a good fit.. If that is too expensive, you can look to add from any other brand in your budget.. Pick something that has wall mounting options.. Speakers with threaded inserts would give you additional flexibility in mounting and tilting the speakers..

Yes, you can.. But since it is 5.1 set-up, if you space behind your listening, then mount the surrounds slightly behind your listening position, angled towards your listening position..
Thank you

Back