Airport Express Availability

chiron

Hi,

Can please someone let me know about the availability and price of Apple Airport Express in Mumbai? The authorized reseller (Imagine Store in Malad) is asking the exact price quoted on Apple site (i.e. 6510 INR).

I guess Reliance Digital and Croma will ask for the same price for that.

Any leads on this will be immensely helpful.

Best regards

Hi,

Can please someone let me know about the availability and price of Apple Airport Express in Mumbai? The authorized reseller (Imagine Store in Malad) is asking the exact price quoted on Apple site (i.e. 6510 INR).

I guess Reliance Digital and Croma will ask for the same price for that.

Any leads on this will be immensely helpful.

Best regards

i picked up my second piece from the i-store @ korum mall thane for about 6200 on credit card. the first piece, from the same shop, about 6 months earlier was about 5700/- also paid by card.

regards

Wow. Thats the price I paid for Airport Extreme in US.

Just curious. If you are going for Express solely for AirPlay(audio streaming), you may wait for AppleTV to come to India. It does stream video/photos as well.

My main use will be streaming music from my notebook. I already have a WD Media player for video playback. So, apple TV will be redundant for me. By the way Apple TV is available to HIFI vision members. Courtesy: N.V Trading

However I guess configuring it for WIFI purpose will be a tough challenge. My broadband connection needs a dialer and at present dont have any idea how to do it.

None of my relatives are staying in US. Lets see if I can hold someone who is coming from US or else I will have to sell out 6000 INR for the same.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back