AIYIMA A07 @ Great price on Amazon - Limited Deal

No, however preout volume from marantz AVR is low and i have to increase volume more then 3 o clock. When using Aiyima as direct stereo I do not cross more then 10 o clock
Then 32V or 36V should be more than enough for your use.The noise floor increases when you use anything higher than 36V as mentioned earlier by other FM's. Im sure you wouldn't want that. However the 48V one would work with it incase you do plan to go ahead.

Then 32V or 36V should be more than enough for your use.The noise floor increases when you use anything higher than 36V as mentioned earlier by other FM's. Im sure you wouldn't want that. However the 48V one would work with it incase you do plan to go ahead.
Sorry noob question - Adapter mentioned by premoddev is 36V 5A whereas rating mentioned by AIYMA is 36V 6A. Just wanted to check if that will cause any issues. Aiyima with Adapter available on Amazon now comes bundled with 36V 6A

Sorry noob question - Adapter mentioned by premoddev is 36V 5A whereas rating mentioned by AIYMA is 36V 6A. Just wanted to check if that will cause any issues. Aiyima with Adapter available on Amazon now comes bundled with 36V 6A
36V 5A ps wont cause any issues.Surely, u can choose the A07 with 36V 6A from Amazon by paying additional 3k just for it .
[Crude Example- Ideally Dentists suggest brushing your teeth after every meal & I'm sure you religiously do the same😋]

Came across this amazing offer on Amazon for the AIYIMA A07
After much deliberation ordered mine yesterday and it was promptly delivered at 9.30 PM today. But sadly somebody has emptied out the internals of the amp that was delivered to me and it was just a empty metal box with couple of batteries inside to make it heavy. Luckily I always record the unboxing of electronic items and I've the full video. I've raised a return request - hopefully will get a proper authentic A07 this time around!

Not sure at what step in the supply chain this would've happened. My guess is it happened right at the factory as this is not a savvy / popular product for common people to do this.

Attachments

• 20230203_002226.jpg
    20230203_002226.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230203_002212.jpg
    20230203_002212.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 60
What a bummer to receive it like this !!
If this did happen at the factory as you have presumed, i have doubts on the life of this product and its components . Zero quality control.
Hope you a get a proper piece on return. All the best

After much deliberation ordered mine yesterday and it was promptly delivered at 9.30 PM today. But sadly somebody has emptied out the internals of the amp that was delivered to me and it was just a empty metal box with couple of batteries inside to make it heavy. Luckily I always record the unboxing of electronic items and I've the full video. I've raised a return request - hopefully will get a proper authentic A07 this time around!

Not sure at what step in the supply chain this would've happened. My guess is it happened right at the factory as this is not a savvy / popular product for common people to do this.
Brilliant....good that you documented it....coz it's a pain to get them to investigate ,however they may send you another one . Yet it's such a let down to see that QC is a hit or miss.

A decade ago my friends friend took container of truck tyres. When it arrived the quality was not shown as per agreed. He bore significant loss. Things have improved these days. But one can not be 100% sure.

It will take quite an effort to dismantle assembled piece. Inside Aiyama
Most probably at the origin of the unit just not putting it in would be easy. But also crooks going at any length to earn some free money is also possible. Raise the issue with Original manufacturer with documentation acrosss various forums. I am sure the company would investigate and find it. Will help future buyers.
regards.

My guess is it happened right at the factory as this is not a savvy / popular product for common people to do this.

This is shocking to be honest, I wouldn’t comment it happened at factory or at Amazon, things do go for a toss with Amazon also.

hope you get one soon, Aiyima’s admin is super helpful and responds to emails. Do write him, he was very friendly and one who sent me the power supply.

hope you get one soon, Aiyima’s admin is super helpful and responds to emails. Do write him, he was very friendly and one who sent me the power supply.
Hopefully the replacement that is out for delivery would be good. Are you referring to Ayima admin on Amazon [seller]? If not can you please dm me his address just in case if I need to follow up after today's delivery. On Amazon, I've messaged the seller with pics and details - let's see if they respond.

Hopefully the replacement that is out for delivery would be good. Are you referring to Ayima admin on Amazon [seller]? If not can you please dm me his address just in case if I need to follow up after today's delivery. On Amazon, I've messaged the seller with pics and details - let's see if they respond.

Aiyima Admin
here is his email [email protected]

Looks like I got lucky this time around.. no way to test though. Of half a dozen power adapters I have - none of them [pins] fit this amp! Hopefully the Tridev power brick that I've ordered is a direct fit!

Attachments

• 20230204_010306xx.jpg
    20230204_010306xx.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20230204_010256xx.jpg
    20230204_010256xx.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 46

Its shocking. I guess it cannot happen at factory end as they wont be using batteries inside which is prohibited/restricted by couriers. It must have happened at intermediaries as cases of mobile thefts or that other electronic items have been reported many times.

I had purchased A07 6 months ago from amazon and imported D03 from aiyima .. both came intact.

Its good to know that u got the replacement in no time. Hope you will have great time enjoying it.

An update:
My A07 saga continued further when the Tridev power brick arrived[48V, 5A] - I went ahead plugged it in the amp and there was no life: no light on amp or music from speakers. This is after I had already tested the output of the adapter with a multimeter. Then it struck me - when I had read the multimeter output I might have seen negative values! As I checked it again, polarity on pin was reversed!

I opened the pin up, re soldered the wires correctly and plugged it back into the amp hoping that the amp is not destroyed with earlier power up. Luckily amp powered up fine! Kudos to the built-in safety of the amp.

[wiring before I set it right]
20230208_041924xx.jpg

And now about the amp performance: It is fantastic value for money - so much so that I started doubting is it really worth spending so much money/time in expensive DIYs or other equipment. Of course when you listen to it critically - it might lack bit of finesse but for regular music listening it is scarily good. I'm both happy and sad!!

Power supply is the main key for this amp, I have seen a friend almost about to sell this without even trying a good power supply. I rented him mine, he was shocked by the change and the way amp behaved.
He straight Ordered one from Aiyimas website

48v psu is crazy for this amp. In the asr teardown the main PSU caps are 50v rated. Running them at 48v means razor thin safety margins
Has anyone compared it to a tda7498e based amp? I have two(one fx audio and one smsl) so curious how this fares

I am using the Ti evaluation board with 48V power supply for more than an year now. The onboard filter capacitors are 80V rated hence there is sufficient headroom when operating @48V. Using 48V power supply with 50V filter capacitors is certainly asking for trouble.

I don't have a 7498e to compare this with. I was previously using a SMSL Q5 pro and a Hifimediy T1. The 3255 beats them hands down in every respect.

Last edited:
48v psu is crazy for this amp. In the asr teardown the main PSU caps are 50v rated. Running them at 48v means razor thin safety margins
Has anyone compared it to a tda7498e based amp? I have two(one fx audio and one smsl) so curious how this fares
Even worse, measured voltage of the brick crosses 50 volts. For now will harvest the pin from the brick and use it with one of the other adaptors lying around. Didn't know the onboard caps had 50V rating.

Hello members;

I have been using a Passive sub with an amplifier for almost 6-7 months now. But, my amplifier fuse got blown up yesterday. So, I was thinking to buy Aiyima A07 and connect it to the sub & AVR. Will it suffice?

Back