AIYIMA A07 @ Great price on Amazon - Limited Deal

MasTerasTrix

Came across this amazing offer on Amazon for the AIYIMA A07 being listed at its lowest price band on their platform @ 6500 apprx.

DISCOUNT COUPON - To top this offer there's an additional Rs.600 discount coupon being offered for a limited period that effectively brings down the price of the amp to around 5.9k (+ Aiyima Warranty of 1yr , Which is an awesome bargain for folks interested )
Do note that Aiyima sells this without a PS and will have to bought seperately.
Even then it's a steal deal at the offer price as you don't have to wait 25+ days for courier if ordered from Aiyima's website & not to mention the treacherous nightmare of having to deal with Customs/Duty etc.

Sharing this just incase FM's had plans of picking one up sometime, Not sure how long the offer lasts, SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A CHEAP , YET GREAT SOUNDING ,LOW DISTORTION, NOTORIOUSLY FAMOUS VFM AMP, this would be the best time.
- SS attached below for your reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-044901-847.png
    Screenshot_20221126-044901-847.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 205
Where to get the power adapter needed for this? Any links anyone has got?

Power adapter recommended: 32V 5A (outer diameter 5.5mm inner diameter 2.5mm )

Power adapter recommended: 32V 5A (outer diameter 5.5mm inner diameter 2.

Thanks @MasTerasTrix
bought it!
Cheers ! Amrut...Glad you could.

Power adapter recommended: 32V 5A (outer diameter 5.5mm inner diameter 2.5mm )
Google it, loads of websites sell PS , electronicscomp.com has many options.

@MasTerasTrix I am interested in buying Aiyima A07 amp. Have added it to my amazon cart, on hold as I'm unable to find 32v 5A power adapter either on amazon or electronicscomp.com (it has 12v to 48v power adapters, but none of 32v).
Could you please provide a link for any genuine product (power adaper).

Regards.

@MasTerasTrix I am interested in buying Aiyima A07 amp. Have added it to my amazon cart, on hold as I'm unable to find 32v 5A power adapter either on amazon or electronicscomp.com (it has 12v to 48v power adapters, but none of 32v).
Could you please provide a link for any genuine product (power adaper).

Regards.
My previous post answers exactly the same question.Its not a hard and fast rule that you need only a 32V adapter.Any PS from 24V to 48V would work with this amp.Depends on how loud you want to play .

My previous post answers exactly the same question.Its not a hard and fast rule that you need only a 32V adapter.Any PS from 24V to 48V would work with this amp.Depends on how loud you want to play .
Thank you for the guidance. Have used active compter speakers and sony all in one music systems till date, so a total noob in this field. hence the query. Trying to start cheap and slow.

Thank you for the guidance. Have used active compter speakers and sony all in one music systems till date, so a total noob in this field. hence the query. Trying to start cheap and sl

Chillax Brother, We are all learning in our own ways ,at our own pace,every single day. So feel free as this forum is very responsive to queries n doubts. Infact i had similar questions which were put to rest quickly. Enjoy ur experience here as it's the most important learning thats hard to gather elsewhere.Cheers.

Also search for Meanwell power supplies and most HP inkjet printers and scanners come with 32 volt 5+ amp adapters.
You will have to use the appropriate DC Jack to connect to the AiYMA.

Though the TPA3255 is capable of upto 48 volts, in Aiyima-07, anything above 32 volts will only increase the noise floor thereby limiting the dynamics range.

For the unadventourous

You could consider the a07with the original aiyima power supply

It's not to hard to find the aiyima distributer in india
Or the online partner ( his stock replenished on 20 th Jan )

Google is your friend

Stumbled upon this power supply,

I have 2 meanwell SMPS so deciding between what to go for.
Hi Amrut, I'm sure you have a local electronics market around, just swing by whenever you can & pick a good one at half the price. There's a great brand called "ResMed"-Easily available (these are PS made for medical equipment) top notch make and extremely safe to use.Youll even find 24, 32,36,48V ones.Just thought I'd let you know coz the reviews of the Amazon one are not great. Offcourse if u want to skip the trip to the market then online is always there.

Hi Amrut, I'm sure you have a local electronics market around, just swing by whenever you can & pick a good one at half the price. There's a great brand called "ResMed"-Easily available (these are PS made for medical equipment) top notch make and extremely safe to use.Youll even find 24, 32,36,48V ones.Just thought I'd let you know coz the reviews of the Amazon one are not great. Offcourse if u want to skip the trip to the market then online is always there.

Yes, that is the main reason I did not buy yet. Friends also told the same.

Yes, that is the main reason I did not buy yet. Friends also told the same.
Cool. Infact i was sure you wouldn't have gone in for that as Ure way more experienced and adept at choosing the right gear( that's what ive known of you by watching your interactions on the forum). I'm sure uve already got the amp delivered n it kinda irks not having the ps to use it😋,but I'm sure it's not gonna be long.Have a blast and share your feedback once you fire up the pocket rocket. Cheers.

Last edited:
Cool. Infact i was sure you wouldn't have gone in for that as Ure way more experienced and adept at choosing the right gear( that's what ive known of you by watching your interactions on the forum). I'm sure uve already got the amp delivered n it kinda irks not having the ps to use it😋,but I'm sure it's not gonna be long.Have a blast and share your feedback once you fire up the pocket rocket. Cheers.

Yea, the amp was delivered the next day. But no power suppy in hand so was not able to test it out.

Yea, the amp was delivered the next day. But no power suppy in hand so was not able to test it out.
Np....when you do test it out, let us know what you feel + are you planning on swapping the op amps etc. Just want to know how it sounds compared to the other amps you've experienced so far. They've recently launched an upgraded A07 PRO with tone controls ,BT5.2 aptx with some higher spec internals that look impressive in paper.

For those who bought Aiyima A07, check your emails!!!
The support they are offering is first of a kind which I have known.

The admin from Aiyima contacted me to regarding their preamps or any other products which I like and can test on trial period.
I told him I am not yet able to run it as it doesn't come with a power supply, to which he said the certification will be done by mid December and we would get the power supply along with it.

And to my surprise he has shipped me the power supply for free of cost 🤩
I have no clue if I would be paying the customs or no

For those who bought Aiyima A07, check your emails!!!
The support they are offering is first of a kind which I have known.

The admin from Aiyima contacted me to regarding their preamps or any other products which I like and can test on trial period.
I told him I am not yet able to run it as it doesn't come with a power supply, to which he said the certification will be done by mid December and we would get the power supply along with it.

And to my surprise he has shipped me the power supply for free of cost 🤩
I have no clue if I would be paying the customs or no
Do check with them whether and when they plan to offer the wider range of their products in India :) Thanks

So the power supply arrived, which was sent by Aiyima Admin free of cost. God bless that guy.

329F4DCF-ADFD-4B82-8059-051977540210.jpeg

Hooked the Amp and Powersupply, connected it to my test speakers.

8DCF75D0-F019-43E6-A6F7-43F27A446608.jpeg

Connected my Phone via 3.5mm and RCA, powered up and started playing some songs.

Everything was smooth now moved everything to my Kef speakers. 7836953F-C2CA-4229-B9E1-05ED181ED279.jpeg

91724C87-E9BE-469B-A44D-E6951E411AE1.jpegE5D717DB-30C2-486F-A4A2-137F2CEDD5B2.jpeg

Form factor is a big win for this, the sound is unlike any class D amps I have heard, doesn’t have the glariness or the glassy highs and it retains the nice bodied lows.

I tested it with Phone and WiiM Mini’s aux out so far. With WiiM mini did feel this was a class D but with just phone it was smooth, phone used was LG v30, but downside was the amp was maxed out, maybe the phone couldn’t provide enough juice.
With Wiim Mini the volume was less than half and was enough for me.

I will be testing this as a power amp only, will contect Audiolab as Pre and DAC. But initial impressions are super about this little amp.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back