All That Jazz ...

2_joshua-redman-quartet-come-what-may-450.jpg

I picked this up in audio cassette format in a music store or of curiosity.
Jazz futures.jpg
Turns out to be one of the most wonderful albums I have heard lately. Look at the lineup!

Then I found a Youtube link of this ensemble, featuring a part of this same album.

Don't miss it.

Cheers!

A Night in Tunisia by Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers, fantastic album. This Youtube video will give you a taster but it does not really do justice to the quality of the original recording. I've owned it both on Vinyl and CD both are outstanding recordings worth trying to get hold of if you can (Philips Recording version).

Am a big fan of Art Blakey and both these albums - A Night in Tunisia and The Jazz Messengers (am glad) are available on Tidal. Unfortunately, couldn't get these on vinyl yet.

Am a big fan of Art Blakey and both these albums - A Night in Tunisia and The Jazz Messengers (am glad) are available on Tidal. Unfortunately, couldn't get these on vinyl yet.
Sorry Kumar . . . like always, I started reading this forum and without checking the date of the message, passed on that comment about Art Blakey's availability on Tidal.

@Nikhil . . . all this while I was reading, commenting and posting on the hardware posts and comments.
Accidentally encountered this gem "All About Jazz . . " that you initiated in Mar 2018.
This section in particular is so precious. I now have so much content to go through and then listen to recommendations by Jazz lovers !! Think I now have months of good Jazz to enjoy, thanks to you and fellow forum members.
Please, just don't pause this section. Please keep em coming.

While in USA this year attended a Bela Fleck and the Flecktones concert. Found this gem recently .enjoy

@Nikhil . . . all this while I was reading, commenting and posting on the hardware posts and comments.
Accidentally encountered this gem "All About Jazz . . " that you initiated in Mar 2018.
This section in particular is so precious. I now have so much content to go through and then listen to recommendations by Jazz lovers !! Think I now have months of good Jazz to enjoy, thanks to you and fellow forum members.
Please, just don't pause this section. Please keep em coming.

Sorry for the late reply but glad to know that you like this thread.
There really are some tremendous recommendations on here.

Happy listening!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back