allo digione signature or ifi Zen stream

you can also think of a full-fledge streamer like USBridge Signature+Digione Signature in one box, which has both USB and SPDIF output.

It seems costlier on this site (22k after adding GST) in comparison to fabtolab site where it seems the price is ~17K including GST.
fabtolab is mostly cheaper than warehouse site. I had the same experience when I was buying revolution dac and nirvana power supply. There is one more site diyaudiocart. But they never respond on email I send them from their website, so have stopped using them.

It seems costlier on this site (22k after adding GST) in comparison to fabtolab site where it seems the price is ~17K including GST.
Ahh okay. But is it in stock? You never know fabtolab might also hike the price once they have the product in stock.

MaSh

Ahh okay. But is it in stock? You never know fabtolab might also hike the price once they have the product in stock.

MaSh
Yes, they often dont update their website. Call and check first before placing order

Yes, they often dont update their website. Call and check first before placing order
Most of the allo stuff is out of stock everywhere. Luckily just when I was looking, there was a digione signature on sale here and I picked it.

MaSh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back