Amazon.com free shipping on orders worth $125 or above

Last week received Seagate 3 TB drives(3) @ $99 each with this offer... took around 10 days to deliver, could have been 8 days but Aramex has it, and as usual they delayed...

Where did you get a 3TB HDD at $99? I was also looking for one, is it an internal or external HDD. Any links please...

He meant 3 1TB drives ($99) each.

Oh thanks, in that case the US price is way above Indian price for the same. As I have seen a 1TB at around 4.5 to 4.8K for an external HDD. With the current Rs/$ the $99 will cost anything around 6k to 6.1k.

Hi - I am looking for a Harmony 650. Do you think it can be bundled with your purchase?

Thank you,
Rikhi

Not sure.

Try this, I am looking for a wall mount, like this, check if you can club the both and get free shipping. I can take two of those to reach the minimum $125 total. Let me know your findings.

BTW, I have an Harmony One for sale if you are interested, I am being lazy to take the pics and post it on for sale forum. PM me.

Not sure.

Try this, I am looking for a wall mount, like this, check if you can club the both and get free shipping. I can take two of those to reach the minimum $125 total. Let me know your findings.

BTW, I have an Harmony One for sale if you are interested, I am being lazy to take the pics and post it on for sale forum. PM me.

I guess Free shipping over $125 is only applicable for DVDs/ BDs etc.

I just tried to book (2) pieces of the wall mount you mentioned (just to find the actual amount), it showed the following:

Shipping to:
$152.54 Items (2)
$252.44 Estimated shipping & handling
$404.98 Total before tax
$0.00 Estimated tax to be collected
$125.14 Import Fees Deposit

Estimated order total $530.12

Here shipping is NOT FREE and the shipping charge is $100 more than the combined cost of two mounts. :mad:

Were the above items sold and shipped by Amazon? That is, not sold by 3rd party? 3rd party items do not qualify for free shipping offer. Also, oversize items do not qualify.

Last edited:
Is there any specify way to identify the items which can be shipped for free for $125 or more? Any logo or something like that to identify these products?

Look for the text "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." on the product page.

In searches on Amazon.com select the "AmazonGlobal Eligible AmazonGlobal Eligible" checkbox in the left navigation bar within the section "International Shipping".

Items found via these are then further subject to the restrictions on the free shipping offer.

Last edited:
Best would be to create a user id/password with the complete address in India where the items will be shipped. Once you login and check the product page it will automatically shows in bold "This item cannot be shipped to your default location address" if the item cannot be shipped and nothing if it can be shipped. Once you add to the cart you can directly click on check the shipping charges without even going to the last order page which will give you the details of the shipping + import fees deposit.

125$ free global shipping is stopped ? Today tried to order some BDs but it charged usual shipping charges!!!

Now it says ,

To place an order:

Add at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products to your Shopping Cart.

Note: Items must be eligible for the AmazonGlobal Program and sold by Amazon.com.
Proceed to checkout.
Ship your items to a single address in Mexico or Singapore.
Select Group my items into as few shipments as possible as your shipping preference.
Select AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping as your shipping speed.

I think earlier it was applicable to India as well but now looks like only to Mexico and Singapore. Amazon US routinely runs this kind of campaigns and then they extend it, the free shipping option to India was extended twice and I think ran for more than a year.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back