Amp for Elac UB5 Bookshelf

denzong

HI All,
This is purely for Stereo and Vinyls. Digital or Bluetooth doesn't matter to me. I have a separate system for that.
Posting after a very very long time. I am buying the Elac UB5's bookshelf speakers and want to buy an integrated amp for these power-hungry speakers. I know for a fact that if the amp power is not supplied to the performance would not be optimal.
I think the best suited would be 150W and 4Ohms.
I have the following amps in mind, however, I am open to other suggestions as well. (I am open to speaker suggestions as well but so far I found these the best)

1. Yamaha AS 201/501
2. Onkyo A 9110/9130
3. Denon PMA 600/800NE

Thanks and stay safe.

I would recommend the Denon from that list for the Elac BS you are buying. Since you are based in Mumbai you could also look at the excellent Norge MOSFET Reference 2000 Stereo Amplifier & Norge Phono Pre-Amp for playing vinyl.

I would recommend the Denon from that list for the Elac BS you are buying. Since you are based in Mumbai you could also look at the excellent Norge MOSFET Reference 2000 Stereo Amplifier & Norge Phono Pre-Amp for playing vinyl.
Sorry, forgot to mention that now I live in Germany

HI All,
This is purely for Stereo and Vinyls. Digital or Bluetooth doesn't matter to me. I have a separate system for that.
Posting after a very very long time. I am buying the Elac UB5's bookshelf speakers and want to buy an integrated amp for these power-hungry speakers. I know for a fact that if the amp power is not supplied to the performance would not be optimal.
I think the best suited would be 150W and 4Ohms.
I have the following amps in mind, however, I am open to other suggestions as well. (I am open to speaker suggestions as well but so far I found these the best)

1. Yamaha AS 201/501
2. Onkyo A 9110/9130
3. Denon PMA 600/800NE

Thanks and stay safe.

EBay.de has do many vintage options..for so many budgets..

I bought my CD player 2 years ago from a eBay seller in Germany...nice guy I think..

Would you like to check with him if he has something for you ??

I can PM.

I bought my CD player 2 years ago from a eBay seller in Germany...nice guy I think..

Would you like to check with him if he has something for you ??

I can PM.
Sure, I do not have issues. But whats the thought about Yamaha?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back