An inspiring DIY horn system

While there are million dollar systems in huge mansions. I find these herculian DIY efforts, which have taken years of planning, commitment, dedication and passion to build more enduring. A little bit of inspiration for @Sushant Sharma :) to build something similar on this scale :)

Wow Manohar. Thanks for the share. Indeed a massive effort. This has been a video I have watched more than once. You thought of me looking at this video :) and yes this is the direction I'd like to take. Probably might get there at a similar age to Joe if i start now.😀

The 4 ways and the 5 ways must need special expertise to have them blend seamlessly. I was reading about a similar approach from Gotounit of Japan. Post one discusses history and formation of the company and post 2 the configuration. Some people regard the YL cabinets higher than Altec cabinets.

Wow Manohar. Thanks for the share. Indeed a massive effort. This has been a video I have watched more than once. You thought of me looking at this video :) and yes this is the direction I'd like to take. Probably might get there at a similar age to Joe if i start now.😀

The 4 ways and the 5 ways must need special expertise to have them blend seamlessly. I was reading about a similar approach from Gotounit of Japan. Post one discusses history and formation of the company and post 2 the configuration. Some people regard the YL cabinets higher than Altec cabinets.

Haha...you are welcome :)

Iam sure you will get there earlier than Joe 🤣. While I could sense the amount of effort it would have taken with the procurement of the parts alone. The satisfaction of putting together something like this is inexpressible :)

All the best for your build. Iam definitely following it albeit in mute mode with a lot of interest :)

Haha...you are welcome :)

Iam sure you will get there earlier than Joe 🤣. While I could sense the amount of effort it would have taken with the procurement of the parts alone. The satisfaction of putting together something like this is inexpressible :)

All the best for your build. Iam definitely following it albeit in mute mode with a lot of interest :)
Thanks for the encouragement. Will make a post as soon as I make some headway.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back