Any Audio Physic Speaker user here??

Kumar442244

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

I am looking to upgrade my speaker from Q acpustic concept 40 to a better one and I am considering Audio Physics as one of the strong contender.

The Specific model that I am eying is Classic 15 or Classic 8.

Was wondering if there is anyone who have used these speakers and can shed some light on the usage experience as I am seriously contemplating getting one of the above mentioned models.

Will be pairing this with Denon PMA2500NE.

Thanks in advance
Kumar

What do you find lacking in the Concept 40?
Just an upgrade bug on a lighter note :)

On a serious note however, I am craving for some more openness on the treble region. Not to an extent to be bright, but a bit more revealing. My previous speaker (Totem rainmaker) was sensual in the mid-treble region, however, wasnt turning out to be a good match with denon.

Concept 40 was anyway a stop-gap speaker for me which is incredible on price to performance ratio.

There are few speakers which I have shortlisted and would seek user feedback on any of these as auditioning these speakers in Bangalore is like meeting god in person :)

No particular order of preference :-

1) Q acoustics concept 500
2) Audio Physic classic 8 or classic 15
3) Dali Rubicon 5
4) Spendor A4

Any other suggestion in the ballpark will be really appreciated.

Last edited:
Of the above listed speakers, i would suggest the Audio Physic and Dali Rubicon.
Another to consider for good mid treble response is Monitor Audio..Open and Musical sound. i can suggest the model depending on your final budget. Have used them extensively with Denon.
Have not heard the Rubicon 5. Heard the Rubicon 6...excellent speakers and were on my upgrade list. But then i wanted Epicon.
The dispersion of Dali works differently... Unfussy placement, very little or no toe in required.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Of the above listed speakers, i would suggest the Audio Physic and Dali Rubicon.
Another to consider for good mid treble response is Monitor Audio..Open and Musical sound. i can suggest the model depending on your final budget. Have used them extensively with Denon.
Have not heard the Rubicon 5. Heard the Rubicon 6...excellent speakers and were on my upgrade list. But then i wanted Epicon.
The dispersion of Dali works differently... Unfussy placement, very little or no toe in required.
Hope this helps.
This certainly helps @RRR , appreciate your time :)

Dali rubicon and Audio Physic is getting difficult to get hands on. Would you know any dealer who stock these?
MA - I have used the silver line briefly, and wasnt quite my taste and didnt like them much and hence would want to avoid them.

Oh yes i now recollect you mentioned that MA was not to your liking.
Dali range of Rubicon and above are generally not stocked by the dealers and only on preorder. So chances of audition are slim.
Will pm you the details of the Audio Physic dealer. Although it may not be available for audition you can check if they are willing to oblige.
May i know how did you narrow down to Audio Physic. Have you heard them before.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back