Any demo Show rooms for Projectors in Bangalore?

ravi_rn

Dear Friends,

I was wondering if any of you know any good show rroms in Bangalore for HT Projectors. Planning to buy one.

Thanks,
Ravi

Dear Friends,

I was wondering if any of you know any good show rroms in Bangalore for HT Projectors. Planning to buy one.

Thanks,
Ravi

You can try profx which is in barton centre, MG Road. They provide complete home theater solutions, at least they claim to do so. I have no previous experience with them, so maybe you can try and post on this forum.

Ravi

You can visit our Showroom @ Residency Road..

We have Optoma - HD20 (Full HD, DLP) on display with 92" Diagonal Screen.

Apart from that we have complete HT solution with Lighting, Security and other AV Stuff on display...

Thanks ... What is the name of your showroom?

Ravi

You can visit our Showroom @ Residency Road..

We have Optoma - HD20 (Full HD, DLP) on display with 92" Diagonal Screen.

Apart from that we have complete HT solution with Lighting, Security and other AV Stuff on display...

Can you arrange an HD20 demo? What is your best price w/ and w/o bill and warranty?

Forum

I think before you visit the showrooms for a projector consider requesting some of the forum members to show you a demo of their projectors that way you will be on a much better footing and their views will be more sound and fair. :licklips:

V.

Dear Friends,

Thanks,
Ravi

Dear Friends,

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

I visited DNI home theater over the weekend. They have 5-6 demo rooms. They are located near the Bellandur junction, somewhere opposite the Bangalore Central Mall in Sarjapur. I would say that it was a good experience. I am not an expert like many on this forum, so maybe if you are one, you should visit these different show rooms and post your experience.

Thanks folks for the suggestions. I did visit the Babbler and cinebells and Saw the Optoma HD20 and Vivitek 5080 in action. Was highly impressed by the Hd20. Vivitek is out of by budget and don't think worth the diff. Now I wish to see the Epson 705/8350 demo ...any ideas where I can see this in b'lore?

You could have a demo of ProFX in their KH road service centre by appointment. One of the most decently furnished HT environment on display! At the moment they have JVC 3D projector which may be beyond the budget for many of us.
Neel

Friends, I am getting BenQ W600+ for 45K with bill and warranty. Reviews of this proj on net seem pretty decent. Any of you own this - any feedback appreciated.

It is likely that Benq is not a good projector for watching movies in 720P and related, moreover price is too cheap, so the beam results may not toe a good line.

V.

Last edited:
friends: finally took the plunge and got a benq w600+. This proj is just amazing. Very much watchable even with some light as I cannot make my living room completely dark. Anyone who needs a demo is welcome.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back