Suggest a Laser 4K HDR UST Projector for a big room!

soamz

So, I'm moving to a new house the space is really huge!
Means easily 15-20ft wall to wall, so I assume I can use it for a 130 to 150-inch screen.

Now, I'm in the market in search of a 4K HDR UST Projector.
Which one do you guys recommend?

The one which I liked is https://www.lg.com/us/projectors/lg-hu85la-4k-laser-projector as the distance to be kept is only 17 cm for 120 inch.
But I'm open to suggestions and I might go for 150 inch screen.

Let me know, if anyone is using any and how is their feedback.

If budget permits, go with Epson LS12000. Nothing beats it in its class. Yes, you have JVC entry level ones. But they aren't bright, and lamps are expensive.

It's not UST or even ST, it's a standard throw projector.

kept is only 17 cm for 120 inch.

I am not sure if the current tech on UST will allow us to go as big as 150 inch. The upper corners may not stay in focus or have equal level of brightness beyond 100/120 in. I read somewhere that Chinese companies are coming up with sustainable tech for larger screen on UST, but I am not sure if the current UST pj will give you more than 120in of a good quality display. Plus, keeping them away creates an un-usable gap between wall and pj.

15-20ft wall to wall

If you have such a good throw distance, pick up a standard throw projector, something that @Silencer was suggesting. from 20ft, you can achiever 150 in images!

It's not UST or even ST, it's a standard throw projector.

I am not sure if the current tech on UST will allow us to go as big as 150 inch. The upper corners may not stay in focus or have equal level of brightness beyond 100/120 in. I read somewhere that Chinese companies are coming up with sustainable tech for larger screen on UST, but I am not sure if the current UST pj will give you more than 120in of a good quality display. Plus, keeping them away creates an un-usable gap between wall and pj.

If you have such a good throw distance, pick up a standard throw projector, something that @Silencer was suggesting. from 20ft, you can achiever 150 in images!

Oh my bad. I didn't notice that.

So, I'm moving to a new house the space is really huge!
Means easily 15-20ft wall to wall, so I assume I can use it for a 130 to 150-inch screen.

Now, I'm in the market in search of a 4K HDR UST Projector.
Which one do you guys recommend?

The one which I liked is https://www.lg.com/us/projectors/lg-hu85la-4k-laser-projector as the distance to be kept is only 17 cm for 120 inch.
But I'm open to suggestions and I might go for 150 inch screen.

Let me know, if anyone is using any and how is their feedback.
Hi I use an Optoma Cinemax P1 UST . The max screen size however is 120". Tho i can vouch for the quality of projection. Have always been an optoma loyalist. had an HD 82 standard throw before this.
Cheers!
Anand

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back