any FM's from mumbai planning to buy a 2016 LG oled tv this month?

filmguy

am going to speak to a few dealers to see whats the best price they can offer on the 55 LG B6 oled tv

its a lot more than i've ever even thought of spending on a tv but the PQ will be amazing (though all the tata sky, SD etc stuff will look bad coz of the upscaling)

thinking of waiting till next year but read somewhere that prices of all panels (incl LED) may go up by 20%+

thought if we get some kind of group deal it may make the price more appealing

let me know if theres anyone who are seriously interested then i can ask those dealers for their best offers & i'll update here.

though time is running out i guess since most of festive offers will be only till end of month

Last edited:
am going to speak to a few dealers to see whats the best price they can offer on the 55 LG B6 oled tv

its a lot more than i've ever even thought of spending on a tv but the PQ will be amazing (though all the tata sky, SD etc stuff will look bad coz of the upscaling)

thinking of waiting till next year but read somewhere that prices of all panels (incl LED) may go up by 20%+

thought if we get some kind of group deal it may make the price more appealing

let me know if theres anyone who are seriously interested then i can ask those dealers for their best offers & i'll update here.

though time is running out i guess since most of festive offers will be only till end of month

Fairdeal @ craford market quotes the lowest prices.
Online at times is even cheaper.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back