Any hands-on opinions of or owners top-end DAPs here?

Vandal

Hi guys,

I am back and posting after a while.

Just wanted to know if any of our esteemed members have used DAPs like:
AK SP3000
Sony WM-1Z M2
Hiby RS8

Thanks!
Vandal

Hi guys,

AK SP3000
Sony WM-1Z M2
Hiby RS8

Thanks!
Vandal
hi I am using HIby R3 Pro saber , as DAP and Zen ifi 2 as dac connected to Marantz stereo set up for digital music , so far very good clean and balanced sound

hi I am using HIby R3 Pro saber , as DAP and Zen ifi 2 as dac connected to Marantz stereo set up for digital music , so far very good clean and balanced sound

Hi, thanks. However, I am looking specifically for opinions on the flagship DAPs. I already have the Sony WM1A which is HW modded and considered high end.

You can join The Indian Audiophile Forum on Facebook , quiet a few totl DAP owners there who could give you inputs. Personally I have never owned a very high end DAP, Hiby R6 Pro is the most expensive DAP I owned / used.

Hi guys,

AK SP3000
Sony WM-1Z M2
Hiby RS8

Thanks!
Vandal

I have recently bought Hiby RS2 though. It's not top end but a good entry level R2R DAP cum DAC.
Unfortunately, I have decided to sell it to gather an emergency fund. If you are interested you can PM me.

I have recently bought Hiby RS2 though. It's not top end but a good entry level R2R DAP cum DAC.
Unfortunately, I have decided to sell it to gather an emergency fund. If you are interested you can PM me.
Hi, I already have a modded WM1A which would be far superior. No worries, I am on the audiophile group on FB as well and have been a member for quite a while. Thanks.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back