Any PMC speaker owners here?

Congrats Sumant
Enjoy.The PMC specs say 90db with recommended amp power 40-150 watts.
Any issues at higher SPLs with the Sugden?
Cheers
Himadri

"No sweat"... I can't cross the 10" O' clock position.

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Sugden A21a + PMC TB2 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

what type of music you tested? ou get this much detail in MP3?

I'm tempted with the Marantz 6003 group buy offer going on. Waiting to hear some HFV reviews:rolleyes:

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Sugden A21a + PMC TB2 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

Reviving an old thread .. looking for amp upgrade for PMC DB1i , currently being driven by NAD 325/NAD 2400 as pre/power.

Any suggestions from PMC owners ? browsing indicates bryston (out of budget :(), leema acoustics, naim, CA amps.

Reviving an old thread .. looking for amp upgrade for PMC DB1i , currently being driven by NAD 325/NAD 2400 as pre/power.

Any suggestions from PMC owners ? browsing indicates bryston (out of budget :(), leema acoustics, naim, CA amps.

Sir, NAD is not suitable. You need a fast analytical amp like Naim, Bryston. CA is soft and will not be guite revealing. PMC is also very well suited with tube amps like 6L6, EL34.

--
helium
SB Classic + CA Dac Magic + Lyrita EL84 + Vintage B&W DM4 / Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary LE + Lyrita's IC & Speaker cables

Any feedback on Cyrus amps ? Will they match. As usual limitations on audition.. so have to narrow down options based on feedback.

Any feedback on Cyrus amps ? Will they match. As usual limitations on audition.. so have to narrow down options based on feedback.

Never heard a cyrus but from what I have heard from friends is that it is lean, dry and revealing, which make it have all the equations in place for a perfect mate with the PMC.

It is lean and dry, yes, and having recently replaced my Cyrus amp, I think the new one is leaner and dryer!

I don't know anything about PMC speakers, though

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back