Anyone having experience of LG QNED 80/81?

paritosh

Hello

I was impressed with LG 55" QNED81 - LG's entry level offering in QNED series.
This series 8 panels are IPS edge lit panels unlike mini LED arrays which put QNED head to head with OLED.
However, while I compared the PQ with Sony X80K - my memory couldn't tell apart the difference.

Has any one of you had experience of QNED 80/81?

Pl share your views.

Regards,
Paritosh

Hello

I was impressed with LG 55" QNED81 - LG's entry level offering in QNED series.
This series 8 panels are IPS edge lit panels unlike mini LED arrays which put QNED head to head with OLED.
However, while I compared the PQ with Sony X80K - my memory couldn't tell apart the difference.

Has any one of you had experience of QNED 80/81?

Pl share your views.

Regards,
Paritosh
I have bought LG 55 inch QNED 81 tv recently in last month and very happy and satisfied with the picture quality..i had demo it with Sony Bravia and observed that it's picture quality and colours are far better than Sony so bought it immediately.

I have bought LG 55 inch QNED 81 tv recently in last month and very happy and satisfied with the picture quality..i had demo it with Sony Bravia and observed that it's picture quality and colours are far better than Sony so bought it immediately.

I was not able to do a side by side. We have 3 outlets of Croma and a Reliance Digital. I think they did not have QNED81.

Which model did you compare it with? Sony X80K or X85K?

I have finally bought LG 55 QNED 81.

Could you please help me with the most optimized settings for pictures?

Also, the OTT SD channels from TataPLAY Android box look shit!!!!

Pl help with the settings

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back