Anyone own any of these demo discs?

Does anyone own any of the demo discs mentioned in this site?
Any good ones among them?

LINK

i am having the luck (like donald duck!) to be having one demo item dvd disc - given to myself by none other than our heightly esteemable and rockable -
SVENKATESHSMART.

I will have coffee:)

i am having the luck (like donald duck!) to be having one demo item dvd disc - given to myself by none other than our heightly esteemable and rockable -
SVENKATESHSMART.

I will have coffee:)

Suri Cheta,

Otte otta phone call mathi, nyaan nyenkalukku koreya demo cds mail cheyyaam (subtitle: Give me a phone call (after getting your DVD player), we will send some more)

Cheers!

hello venkateshsmart, don't forget your friend from delhi :D

Yes my dear!

Will include them in the package!;) You know what I mean!

Cheers!

Should not have used subtitles - I was afraid even Suri would not understand what I was trying to say!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::lol::lol: so added a tube to make the vocals clear

Cheers!

I own the Spears and Munsil callibration disk and its pretty good. Although its strictly not a demo disk (its mentioned in the link that you have in the category of callibtration). It does a few samples that are useful.

I also have the AIX audio callibration disk which I havent used as I dont have a HT setup yet.

I also own the B&W demo dvd.

I feel these demo disks have limited usage and prefer taking music and movies which I have seen and liked for demos than these samplers. The callibration disks have much more usefulness

Last edited:
Before you self proclaimed "Judges" pass your verdict to whomever, try answering my simple query (if you have)

Have you even gone thru the link which I posted, this has a list of Demo DVDs available with JeevaBobby26, pal why dont you PM him

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back