Are there speaker technicians who can turn sound bars and their subs into speaker channels in IRs or AVRs?

Donivlapog

I have three soundbars, two of them with their own wired subwoofers. I was thinking if I can customise a three channel sound stage adding a cheap avr or second hand receiver for a spare 48" Samsung TV that's also a CCTV. One soundbar plus sub is attached to this TV already. Plus I have two spares and I am not able to find good use for them.(Boat Avante and Blaupunkt)

I have three soundbars, two of them with their own wired subwoofers. I was thinking if I can customise a three channel sound stage adding a cheap avr or second hand receiver for a spare 48" Samsung TV that's also a CCTV. One soundbar plus sub is attached to this TV already. Plus I have two spares and I am not able to find good use for them.(Boat Avante and Blaupunkt)
Since they're already powered speakers you need to use a source with analog outputs

So a PC or dvd player with 5.1 out analog can be used

Front L and R to the unit connected to the TV

Back left and right via stereo EP to mono rca for the other 2 units

The sub woofer out will be redundant unless you have a seperate sub woofer to take that rca input

Modifying the speakers to disconnect the built in amps, adding crossovers to the drivers and then buying a receiver to drive them would be a waste of money, use them as they are

Since they're already powered speakers you need to use a source with analog outputs

So a PC or dvd player with 5.1 out analog can be used

Front L and R to the unit connected to the TV

Back left and right via stereo EP to mono rca for the other 2 units

The sub woofer out will be redundant unless you have a seperate sub woofer to take that rca input

Modifying the speakers to disconnect the built in amps, adding crossovers to the drivers and then buying a receiver to drive them would be a waste of money, use them as they are
So an intermediate device with analogue outs is what I need.
Or is it better to sell them out in OLX? My only thing is that if I do some diy to make it work as a 3.0 Frankenstein set up, I'd be driving my creative bone to work.(and your advice helps me to a great extent. Thanks)

Back