ARN Systems - Poor show.

BLASTO

Some time before ARN systems from bangalore used to be in the forums and was efficient in carrying out online orders, timely deliveries etc and I was a customer and dealt with them on many instances. Sridhar especially was remarkable in taking up and executing online orders. He even let us try the products before purchase and was very pleasant to deal with.

I am not sure what has happened in the recent time, the presence of ARN systems in hifivision is almost nil and they seem to have developed carefree attitude.

I have been contacting them through whatsapp and mail using the number and mail ids mentioned in their "Contact Us" section and response till now has been limited to "who are you?" and silence ignoring reminders for purchase queries.

Very poor show. You lost a customer. If anyone knows the management, let them know.
If you have a product, reply positively else reply the timelines when it will be available (at all), as simple as that. Or please DO NOT give numbers in the "contact us" section if you have no idea of replying qurries.

I am posting here to update the forum on such degraded experience over the last few years.

Sridhar is longer with ARN. They have also discontinued dealership of many audio specific brands. Not sure who is the person to contact there anymore. I had bought a lot of high value components from them in the past, but have moved on since.
Cheers,
Sid

Agree....almost most new dealers will promise and provide the best service etc.. for a couple of years then all dies away with competition and also sustainment.

Very few exist today who still provide the same customer service and deals.....

Yep Sridhar who used to consult with ARN as a hobby has gone back to the US. Since then, ARN no longer supports/distributes most of the audio brands they used to. Better put your money elsewhere.

When I last contacted Mr Reddy about something related to equipments , he told me he had exited the audio business. Which I thought was a bit sad because he was knowledgeable-being in the business he had what some call, skin in the game-and had heard loads of stuff. He was also eager to help and a real gentleman.
I bought many items from him. I don't know if the stuff I bought was from ARN because he used to have other items too from boutique manufacturers - Dayens Ampino, Musica, Redwine etc.

Ah read this thread now ; I have been trying to reach out to ARN for a tube amplifier for long however it appears they are least interested . Their website is more positioned towards commercial contracts for instance some company setting up AV for their office .

oh did not know sridhar has moved out of this..Audio in India is perhaps not what was expected.
With the current $ X rates and import duties I hope the Indian manufacturers do well as there are some quality products here,

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back