Attention please :::::tubes

srinisundar

Who like TUBE..Tyre tube which is one of the greatest invention which we daily use... any other tubes will not be equal to that, any other >>>>>>Yes there is another one tube I am mentioning sound produced from PVC TUBES... This is one of the greatest invention which was left unutilized by all for music.

Luckily it got attention by "Bluman Group" and they get added attraction by their facial behaviour.

Blue Man Group Official Site

Blue Man Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We will start discussing about Bluman Group and their tube utilization...

Some of the TUBES which they use are PVC Pipe, Tubulum, Backpack Tubulum, Drumbone...

Anybody please to take over me further...:eek:hyeah:

Tube

I like the subways. Strangely some cities refer to them as tubes. The reason has more to do with traffic than vaccum. In congested cities, all forms of transport on the road clog up, and result in a Solid State traffic, rather than a fluid traffic. However in a tube, the traffic (to call one train a traffic will be an insult, but so be it) flows smoothly.

Tube

as in Tube light. Some people never get it. A simple solid state tungsten filament lamp is the most reliable. Tubelight flicker and stall and eventually just keep winking. A solid state filament lamp gives a thump, comes on in an instance, and unfortunately also goes off in an instant.

Hi,

Is the tube that the tonsured heads are holding called Solid Tubes?:lol: Looks like a great invention!

The title of the thread itself rocks!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

I love the "tubes" sound and their glow. Infact, apart from listening to music, I even watch movies on them tubes. They belong to member, Teky and I need to return them to him soon. I will miss them tubes..Sigh!!

Here is a picture of these tubes that I am talking about:
ss2.jpg

Disclaimer: IMO, the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks look like tubes. The picture have been downloaded from the internet and are not Teky's.

I am no expert, to know more about these tubes, read here

Enjoy:clapping:

Last edited:
Shreya Ghosal comes alive on those tubes :D

Ah, I miss them.

Last edited:
Guys, dont hijack this thread, it is purely about PVC Tubes:lol: It is not about tyres with tubes:D

Hi Santhosh and Teky,

Dont hijack this thread by Srini sir. Itz strictly confined to tubes and tubes, only tubes, even tube lights!

Cheers!

Guys, dont hijack this thread, it is purely about PVC Tubes:lol: It is not about tyres with tubes:D

This is uncalled for. On what basis are you saying that tyres with tubes are not PVC tubes. Have you auditioned them. For my taste of music, tyres with tubes are heaven. So much so that i have changed the tubeless tyres in my car to tyres with tubes. I have also replaced the stock tubes in the tyres with the 15" tubes.

How can you state that i am a dealer (never mind that you didnt say it) for tyres with tubes. I am upset. Please delete all my posts in this thread and mail it to me.

This is uncalled for. On what basis are you saying that tyres with tubes are not PVC tubes. Have you auditioned them. For my taste of music, tyres with tubes are heaven. So much so that i have changed the tubeless tyres in my car to tyres with tubes. I have also replaced the stock tubes in the tyres with the 15" tubes.

How can you state that i am a dealer (never mind that you didnt say it) for tyres with tubes. I am upset. Please delete all my posts in this thread and mail it to me.

Sorry Srramanujam,

I humbly request you to not to leave this thread and keep educating us further on the tubes. Sorry if my comment hurt you and look forward to be in this thread as much you can.:sad:

Hi,

Once you are done with your posts, it becomes the property of the owner, so you dont have any claim for that. New stipulations, you got to follow that, no exceptions!

BTW, I have been using Zappers and have found it great and made high-frequency screechs under controlled conditions, so I stand by tubes with tyres.

Chees!

thanks Venkatesh for your efforts and support to get back this thread on track:)

Sorry. You've got your facts mixed up.

Threads are normally on tyres, not on tracks. If Venkatesh has got the thread back on the tracks, then he was possibly on the wrong track in the first place.

The correct sequence is

Tubes on Tyres. Threads also on Tyres. Tyres on track. If you drive the car fast and break, then the thread on the tyre can get transferred to the track, but it is still not back on track. It is the thread on the front of the tyre, not on the back, that is on track.

I thought ramanujam will be expert only in maths. He is very expert in tubes too.

Sorry. You've got your facts mixed up.

Threads are normally on tyres, not on tracks. If Venkatesh has got the thread back on the tracks, then he was possibly on the wrong track in the first place.

The correct sequence is

Tubes on Tyres. Threads also on Tyres. Tyres on track. If you drive the car fast and break, then the thread on the tyre can get transferred to the track, but it is still not back on track. It is the thread on the front of the tyre, not on the back, that is on track.

Please don't be so cranky:lol:. I am sure a tube compressor will make you feel better:clapping:

I am sorry for your ignorance and i am also be called you-tube, expert bulbs like teky will answer you-tube.

Itz look like we are derailing from the main topic, please enjoy the tube pic for the day and have a nice nap.

bluemangroupdec2007.jpg

I am total toob when it comes to PVC tubes. Is Youtube made up of PVC?

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back