Attention please :::::tubes

Due to the impact of this thread I'm planning to change my handle to Tubey - No Not dubey

Welcome teop,

behalf of all tubians I welcome you to this greatest tube thread.. Blow your variety of tube experience and educate us.

Hey suri - where are you? - this is a thread that needs your attention -

you have been released? - you are flying free? - unfettered? -

well, i miss you -

your brother-

regds

suri

Hey suri - where are you? - this is a thread that needs your attention -

you have been released? - you are flying free? - unfettered? -

well, i miss you -

your brother-

regds

suri

Don't tell me this is another lost in the melaaa brothers story:eek:hyeah:
Bhaaiiiii, bhaaiiii....:lol:

glad to see the jailbird free:clapping:
welcome back:yahoo:

sorry to hijack the tube thread but could not resist.....
tu bee or not tubee:rolleyes:

Hi srini,

This is quite hilarious.:D I think your thread has brought a lot of relief to the forum after, all and sundry has threatened to quit from here.BTW Blueman Group is a favourite band of my son.When we bought the Onkyo HT form ezone the demo song the guys played there was from Blueman.:)

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Ever thought something like this, very innovative personal audio solution!
Music%20Tube%20iPod%20Speaker.jpg

Cheers!

Disclaimer: I did not take this pictures as I dont have a cam and even when I have an iphone and imageshack, I am yet to create an account and declare that this picture does not belong to me or my family or anyone that I know of and also I absolutely do not have any clue where I picked this from, so by viewing this you agree to protect me from any legal allegations arising out of the above picture. Anyone claims to be the owner becomes the owner.:lol:

P.s.: I think we had enough fun in this thread and all our members had quite a lot of fun and I am ending my tube journey here!

Srikarkav Sir,

Welcome to tube owners thread forum and have a nice stay here and do share your experience with your tube.

Hi srini,

This is quite hilarious.:D I think your thread has brought a lot of relief to the forum after, all and sundry has threatened to quit from here.BTW Blueman Group is a favourite band of my son.When we bought the Onkyo HT form ezone the demo song the guys played there was from Blueman.:)

cheers,
sri

Disclaimer: I did not take this pictures as I dont have a cam and even when I have an iphone and imageshack, I am yet to create an account and declare that this picture does not belong to me or my family or anyone that I know of and also I absolutely do not have any clue where I picked this from, so by viewing this you agree to protect me from any legal allegations arising out of the above picture. Anyone claims to be the owner becomes the owner.:lol:

This is like the thief who gets caught with a dozen expensive tubes in his pocket and then exclaims, 'I swear I have no idea how they got into my pocket.' Finders keepers and you have been found with the tubes. There shall be no mercy for you. We shall empty all the tubes onto your head and force you to stand at noon in the middle of the road. Remember we are in the hottest April for over a decade. :):) You will be one HOT tube holder.

Cheers

denom,

dont worry chilled wonly. the post was in the spirit of the thread hence the :p at the end.:)

regards

venkatcr said:
There shall be no mercy for you. We shall empty all the tubes onto your head and force you to stand at noon in the middle of the road. Remember we are in the hottest April for over a decade. :):) You will be one HOT tube holder.
Cheers

Sir,

What a violent plan!!

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back