Attention please :::::tubes

I am sorry for your ignorance and i am also be called you-tube, expert bulbs like teky will anwer you-tube.

Itz look like we are derailing from the main topic, please enjoy the tube pic for the day and have a nice nap.

bluemangroupdec2007.jpg

Now I am back on track with PVC pipes. I am now almost sure that the Bluman group also read Hifivision regularly:lol:. See, they got inspiration to make music out of tubes from our very own Swami69. Checkout his DIY thread:
http://www.hifivision.com/diy/8637-my-diy-easy-make-fostex-103e-fullrange-speaker.html

This thread is a laugh riot, What tube you guys have been smoking?
Since I don't smoke, I just stared at a picture of a farm posted by gobble on another thread. It did wonders to me and am sure to others as well, I am feeling much better now. Can't believe I typed all this last night :D.

Back to the topic on Blue Man Group - I saw a fantastic music video by Blue Man Group (recorded in 5.1) at Sachi's place last month. I think it was a demo DVD. If you get a chance, you must watch it. The group is indeed very talented and a joy to watch. The group reminded me of another group, Pet Shop Boys for some reason.

Last edited:
Hi Santhosh,

I will give those DVD's to you when i meet next time. It is an reference disc for demonstrating our system.

BD version of those is on the way for me.. We will xxp it soon.

Hi Santhosh,

I will give those DVD's to you when i meet next time. It is an reference disc for demonstrating our system.

BD version of those is on the way for me.. We will xxp it soon.

Srini & Santhosh:

Don't "puncture" the tube with your digression. Pl "stick" to the
tube thread.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Hi,

All tubes are welcome!:eek:hyeah: Actually, I mean all products resembling tubes are welcome. I remember playing flute using test tube, so no issues for its participation here.

Cheers!

So much to learn, so little time:sad:

grin. glad to see humour alive and kicking :D
Wow, now that svenkateshsmpart has opened up the discussion to any tubes, we can discuss about tube amps as well. How do those halogen bulbs in the amplifier enhance sound? Why use such low wattage halogen bulbs like 9W, 13W etc? How bright are your 45s:D?

can we add test tube in this pls pls.......... they are made to be tested.
Sure mano, to get us up to speed, please post a review (your own with photo, newspaper et all) on these test(ed) tubes

I remember playing flute using test tube, so no issues for its participation here.
And how did you do that sir, please elaborate from your memory, no matter how vivid it is:).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guys who have PVC or any kind of tubes:p are welcome to show their capability and ability:)

My thirst for tubes is non -ending....

Those using test tubes or test tube babies will be given first priority to discuss about.

Srini & Santhosh:

Don't "puncture" the tube with your digression. Pl "stick" to the
tube thread.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Dear Shai"Lend"er,

Kindly "lend" your experience in sticking the tube to the thread.

Srini/Shailender: I hope you have understood the sequence mentioned by srramanujam. If you think you have understood it, read it again. You will then find that what you are saying is way out of sequence and absolutely no consequence. I have quoted his post again for your easy perusal:)

Sorry. You've got your facts mixed up.

Threads are normally on tyres, not on tracks. If Venkatesh has got the thread back on the tracks, then he was possibly on the wrong track in the first place.

The correct sequence is

Tubes on Tyres. Threads also on Tyres. Tyres on track. If you drive the car fast and break, then the thread on the tyre can get transferred to the track, but it is still not back on track. It is the thread on the front of the tyre, not on the back, that is on track.

Dear Shai"Lend"er,

Kindly "lend" your experience in sticking the tube to the thread.

Me not much of a Tube guy. Prefer valves*

* a device by which the flow of a fluid material may be regulated by a movable part (as per Merriam Webster).

Now you know.

Warm Regds / Shailender

How can you state that i am a dealer (never mind that you didnt say it) for tyres with tubes. I am upset. Please delete all my posts in this thread and mail it to me.

And would you also be requesting to be banned from the forum for, say, 150 years? :):)

Cheers

Please note that as per rules you cannot quote somebody's golden words and bump it...

As like original ramanujam he has not followed shortcut method to arrive the solution.. But he stick on to the main topic of PVC tubes of Bluman Group instruments indirectly like" we dont know in which place sound created /where sound comes from/where the pipes(sorry tubes) are starting & ending.. It is a "Complex" like "cube" and in the end it become "tube" .

Srini/Shailender: I hope you have understood the sequence mentioned by srramanujam. If you think you have understood it, read it again. You will then find that what you are saying is way out of sequence and absolutely no consequence. I have quoted his post again for your easy perusal:)

Hey suri - where are you? - this is a thread that needs your attention -

you have been released? - you are flying free? - unfettered? -

well, i miss you -

your brother-

regds

suri

Wow, now that svenkateshsmpart has opened up the discussion to any tubes, we can discuss about tube amps as well. How do those halogen bulbs in the amplifier enhance sound? Why use such low wattage halogen bulbs like 9W, 13W etc? How bright are your 45s:D?

tu-be here or not tu-be here can you answer?

:p ;) :D

regards

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back