Audioengine - Bajaao.com RMA Policy

shrjun

My Audioengine AS8 subwoofer died on me in August this year exactly one year after receiving it from Home - BAJAAO - India - Buy and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment . I had started a thread on this forum then,asking about repairing options-
http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/19860-audioengine-as8-subwoofer-repair.html

I wrote to bajaao.com via their online support ticket system and got an immediate response - they instructed me to send the defective subwoofer to their Mumbai office and they would send a replacement.They even offered to pay the shipping costs :D!
I sent the subwoofer via bluedart the next day - scanned and sent them the bill/invoice - and the courier refund was processed via NEFT within 2 days.As they did not have a black AS8 in stock,they informed me that a white one could be sent immediately.I agreed as my A5s are white.
A slight hitch in the procedure turned up as bajaao.com accidentally sent the subwoofer via DTDC Plus to my old address in another city.The DTDC office was not responsive to e-mails and was not contactable on the phone.I got a friend to re-route the parcel to my correct address and received it without further incident.And bajaao.com even refunded this courier bill :signthankspin:

I was quite impressed by the RMA policy/polite CC and would recommend dealing with these guys.The only small con of the deal was the slight delay due to mis-communication between the bajaao offices in Mumbai regarding the change in address and inability to speak to them directly on the phone.

P.S They sent me a brand new subwoofer unit.

Good to know. Thanks for taking the time to post your experience. I wish such service was more common in our country...

This is really refreshing.

Threads with titles like this one often lead to tails of woe. It is really nice to hear of a company responding like this. I nearly bought AE speakers 18 months ago. In the end, I didn't, but if I'd known then about the quality of customer service, it would have made a difference.

Thanks for posting good news :)

Very good to hear such outstanding service (even covering the courier bill). Bajaao will definitely be on top of my list for future purchases.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back