Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

Re: Great meet today at Ignite, ECR

Hi venkat,
Well that must have been a bonus for you after the wonderful meet:).Please post some more info about Mark's car audio here.My son in law is having a Swift and asking me to take hime to Mark to improve his car system.So please post some more details .

cheers,
sri

Hey Srikar

I just now posted some details regarding the demo and chat I had with Mark in his Swift, after which I saw your post. Well, by all means please do take your SIL (son-in-law) to Mark and I am 1000% confident that he would do a fantastic job of improving the sound system in the Swift. Mark's Swift had very nice bass, good treble, and no vibration even at higher volumes. In the head unit, we could not raise the volume beyond 15-16. It was already very loud by then, to the point of not being able to hear each other's voices, let alone being able to hear outside noise. You should probably take your SIL's Swift to Mark, and let your BIL listen to Mark's system in his car 1st so that he gets an idea.

What Mark has, as he said, is a "college boy" setup, to quote his exact words. But for me, it sounded really good. If adding an amp and a sub and some of Mark's other skilled magic can make such a world of difference, I am even thinking of getting our Santro XO Ltd Edition (2007) and Cielo GLX (1998) done up by him, without spending too much. Let's see. Have to consult my dad on the same and then convince him !! :D

Warm regards,
Venkat

Last edited:
Hi All,

Instead of saying this as meeting this was great gettogether of chennai
members.We got additional bonus of venkat presentation this gives more information about technical words in audio.Which help us to understand the review of the product.More imortant thing is now the distance between mebers are reduced and created as personal relationship and we understand everybody having interest to help the other forum members and they are ready to spend thier valuable time.This is great moments :clapping: :clapping:

Regards,
Naseer

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back